Chapter 17

US-17

Cheyennes POV

"What's should I wear?" I asked Alexis, plopping on the bed.

"Well he said something casual so something casual." She said.

"Well duh but what?" I asked.

"Go get in the shower. I'll get your outfit." she said and I hugged her.

"Thank you! I love you!" I said.

"I know." she said and smacked my bottom. I glared at her and walked into the bathroom. I got my phone and speaker. I turned bluetooth on and set my music to shuffle.

"I drove by all the places we used to hang out getting wasted..." Amnesia played. I love this song so much. I washed my hair and body then shaved. I got out and wrapped a pink fluffy towel around my body. I walked back into my room and was met with Alexis and Niall... making out. I covered my eyes.

"Guys!!" I whined. I peeked through my fingers and saw Alexis blushing and Niall smirking.

"Get da f**k out Irish boy!" I said and smacked him. When he walked out I shut the door and locked it.

"Really?" I asked. She just smiled and nodded. I shook my head and grabbed the clothes she set out. It was a pair of high waisted shorts and a flown white tank. I grabbed my white bra and black underwear. I walked back into the bathroom and got dressed. I walked back out.

"I'm doing your make up. Light and curling your hair." Lou said. Alexis must have let her in. I sat down on the chair she had set in front of the mirror but it was turned to face her. After an hour of waiting she finally finished. She turned the chair around and I looked pretty. I looked at my phone and it was time to go. I said bye to alexis and walked out.

Louis was standing by the door wearing an AC~DC shirt and black jeans. He looked good for just a day out 

"You look gorgeous." he smiled and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Be home by twelve!!" Luke yelled.

"I promise!" Louis yelled and we walked out.

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"It's a surprise." he winked.

"What is with guys and always taking girls to surprise places?" I groaned and stomped forward.

"You're so adorable." he said and pinched my cheeks. I slapped his hands away and glared at him. We decided to walk down the stairs because it would be quicker. We had a race and I won so he had to carry me on his back. We walked out the back door to the car Louis had rented. It is a small car that I don't know the name of. He walked over to the passenger side and opened my door.

"For you my lady." he bowed.

"You're such a dork." I laughed and got in.