CHAPTR FIVE

Adams pov

         She said one word,choke and Riley started gagging everyone looked at her amazed or you can say shocked some even scared. I had to do something though she was killing Riley I put my hands over her dark black eyes and Riley takes a huge breath. Everyone was looking at her like she was the next Carrie White. Then Rashels eyes turned blue and she said one word FORGET and just like that everyone continued doing what they were doing like nothing happened what so ever so did I. I used my telepathic link to contact Maya and Kade. Act like you forgot. Isend to them both. You see since my mat is still human her powers don't affect the creatures that rome the night world yet in other words I would have to  turn her in order for her powers to work on me. The teacher walks in and in about 30 min the class period is over.

         Second and third period fly by and at  lunch I head to the library and see Rashel sitting  in the back of the room crying. I walk up to her and touch her back,she flinches looks up and whips her eyes and stares at her desk . "Whats wrong" I ask it tears me apart to see my mate like this I just want to hold her and kiss her and tell her how much I love her. "Your lying you know you can tell me ". " I've only known you four two days." "We've had some pretty deep conversations in the the course of two days right. I joke and she smiles god I love her smile " I did something no one remembers are  knows but I do and I'm mad that I did what  did".She start tearing up " Have you ever had a secret you couldnt tell anyone because you knew they wouldnt understand." " Yes actually thas the story of my life  but I wouldnt  tell anyone because as you can tell I'm quite the loner." " Where freinds arent we."

        "Now we wouldnt want your gilfreind to get jelous would we now ". "Girlfreind" I say confused "Riley is not my girlfreind." " I know that I'm talking about Maya Isaw the way you guys looked at eachother in class and i can tell you guys know eachother." I laugh so hard the librarian tell me to be quiet  "Maya is not my girlfreind she is my sister." She laughs softly and i smile at this " Hey umm  since we dont have school tommrow would you liketo come over ." "I cant I'm not good-" " Please I cutt her off because I'm know what she is about to say. "Okay."she says with a smile the bell rings and we sayare goodbyes and go to class.

****************************************************************************************************************

To be honest i dont know when I'm going to update alots going on with me and my life first thing is my life is a living book my mother hates me and tells me she wishes Iwas never born my dad died in june and she alreadys with another man Ik im saying to much buisness but i just have to get it out .  So my life inspired me to write another  book called cuts and youll unerstan why soon of course its going to be supernatural but with a little of my crazy life in it Iwill write it after i finish this book. Sofar noone has commented but i want you guys to know if you need to let anything out about anything family school you can comment below and any rude comments about anyone will be deleated if you want my advise I'm here to help but you dont hve to if your not ready :3 :3 bye