XXVII

Malo lays on top of you,her eyes stuck on you as you sleep. She was waiting for your alarm to wake you up for work. It may have seemed like a creepy way to go about it,but she didn't know better. She had her head rested on her two stacked hands,her ears relaxed as she gathered extra awake time with you before you left.

She usually did this every day when she woke up earlier than you,which was most of the days you both had collected being together.

The morning ritual for her on your work days was: Wait for your alarm,turn it off before waking you up herself,getting up and then cooking you breakfast. She had no problem doing this,and was pleased to do so since you preferred it so happily.

Malo pulls her hands from under her head,now resting it on your chest. She rolls her eyes towards the clock,its about the time. So she gives you a couple more seconds before kissing you on the cheek,turning off your alarm and gently shaking you awake.

-

You both hang out for a while before you went to work like to both usually do. Talking,finishing movies,or playing video games as you both loved to do.

Malo gives you a big hug and a goodbye kiss on the cheek,and watches you as you go off.

You close the door behind you,signaling the start to Malo's day once again by herself.

-

She cleans up your room,picking up what ever dishes or trash were left there.

She continues the same procedure for the next upstairs rooms (adding vacuuming),and then proceeds downstairs to do the same.

After finishing,she looks around on her phone for anything to pass the time. Nothing much though.

She searches for anything to keep her busy. Video games,music,resting,anything just to get by the hours before you came home. But gradually she squeezes out what ever she could get.

Now,she rests near the window looking out to the front as it nears the time for you to come home,laying her head on her arms folded and planted on the window seal. "Why̸ ͠d̢o hum̕ans͢ ̀h͘a͘ve ţơ wor͝k.. ̵I̴t'̷s s͏o ͝l̴ifel͜ess͢ hȩre w̵i͘t͜ho͜ut ̶ḩim.. Ąnd͏ ̧b̀or͘i͠ǹg..".

The sun sets as Malo continues waiting for your arrival. Until finally,she sees headlights that slow their passing before the driveway,and turn into it.

Her tail wags as far as it could in her panties under her black sweat pants as you exit your car.

Malo greets you with hugs and kisses upon entering the door,following and conversing with you all the way down the hall.

-

The next day.

Malo yawns,and looks over at you. She turns herself around to you,placing her left hand onto the pillow.

She sits up and stretches,moving on top of you and waiting like yesterday to begin her ritual.

-

Malo hangs some clothes up in your closet,that was on the adjacent wall from your beds. Some hers,some yours. She had neat piles of the clothes on your bed so they would be organized in your closet.