Bonding with Flash Backs

We were walking along the road towards the town. We hadn't said anything for the majority of the trip down the road so I decided to start a conversation.

"So What made want to train with Nic?" I asked her.

"It was a while back." She said with a heavy sigh.

*********Flash Back************

Nambre is only 7.

She's walking home from running around the port.

" I will be getting dark soon, Mommy will be worried."

She runs into her house to find three men forcing her mother onto the table.

"Please leave me alone we have not wronged you in any way!!"

Nambre looks to her right to see her father's corps lying on the ground with his entrails all over the floor.

Her mother screams and cry's as three men rape her and then slowly slit her stomach. As she lay dieing on the floor she spots Nambre who's eyes were filled with shock tears and anger.

"Nambre run while you still can." She whispered to her daughter as she died.

*********present***************

"After seeing my mother die in front of me I ran as far as I could and when I was almost sure I had lost those terrible men they caught up to me." She took a pause to collecte her emotions.

"That's when Nicholas appeared and murdered those bastards with no mercy. After that he took me in and took great care of me. Once I developed a love for sword play a few years later and he decided to train me."

"Wow, I am sorry for bringing that up it must have been so hard on you."

"It was, but that is why I wanted to be a warrior, to protect the innocent from the forsaken bastards that haunt these lands."

"I am here because I am mad at the Lannister's and Tarrgaryen's for covering up the fall of my once great land. The people have a right to know."

"It is good that you stand for something."

"That's why I am keeping this." I pull out the sword I had been making for the Lannister's.

"They shall never get this sword as long as I live."

"Well we should camp here for the night." Nambre said setting down our packs.

" it seams as good a spot as any."

____________________________

Hey guys author here sorry for the short chapter I just wanted Kizan and Nambre to bond a bit and get some back story in here also thanks for 40+ reads I know I should be celebrating when/ if I hit 50 but whatever. Anyways goodbye peeps.