Replies 9

FezTesseractPsycho asked:

Hello Loki, King of everywhere! I just want to ask who is your least favourite Avenger and why? Also, I think you are the awesomest Jotunn-Asgardian ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~just another random fangirl

Loki's Reply:

My least favorite Avenger? I hate all of them to the core but if I had to choose it would be between that wretched Thor and...the Hulk.

Why Thor? Because I have lived in his shadow all my life. It was always about Thor Odinson and I was just the brother. No one ever asked about Loki they asked about Thor's brother. I was also meant to be ruler because I am Loki Laufeyson! I am not just the adopted one! I am the Prince of Frost Giants and I deserve a throne! It is my birthright!

Why Hulk? Because that giant,green,hideous,loud,rage filled,monster was part of my plan and it failed. Not to mention the fact that I was beaten for telling the truth. I was speaking the next thing you know everything is a blur and the last words I heard were 'puny god'. Yet revenge is a dish best served cold.

JustNatural asked:

Dear Loki, what would you do if a woman came into your life, whom you loved and thought she loved you back only to later find her 'fonduing' (Cap (: ) with Thor? Unless you are gay. Are you gay?

Loki's Reply:

First of all,NO,I am not gay. If I were gay I would reading some of those,dare I say,Thorki or Frostiron fanfictions. What is with you mortals? Not that I have anything against those who choose it. Onto the main question though I would consider killing Thor or the woman herself. Either way though there would be major consequences. If I killed Thor,Odins favorite son,I would have to face his wrath and get him from my daughter Hela. Not only that the woman I love would most likely leave me. If I killed the woman that would leave both Thor and I woman less with broken hearts.

So there are many ways this could go but that's just a few thoughts for you. Satisfied?