•PART 2• DATE

"Manik are you sure think once more maybe this day gonna be hectic for you" Manik smiled at her concern "Don't worry Manik Malhotra like. Challenges"

Manik was driving and Nandani was giving direction and she suddenly said "Manik wait this is the adress let's go"

Both of them went outside and entered an old lady's house she welcomed her by giving her hug "Aree beta come in and who is he your boy..."

She was cutted by Nandini "Aunty he is Manik Malhotra and he came here to spend day with me and know me anyways how is your health" Aunty went near Manik "He quite handsome and I think he is very sweet I like him"

Manik took Aunties blessings "Aunty thank you so much by the way Aunty you are looking so hot that I wanna marry you" Aunty laughed "See Nandani I told you I still look like 18 year hot and happening girl"

Nandani rolled her eyes "Yeah continue and I will make food for all four of you" that time Aunty answered to Aunty "But we are 3 Manik,me and Jenny including you we can be 4 but you said 4 of you so who is the new member"

"Aunty it's Bruno Manik's dog" Aunty took Bruno and Jenny in her hands "Aww both look so same" Manik replied "No Aunty mine is Coton de Tulear breed and her is of Bolognese breed"

"Oh I see" Nandani said "Aunty you are try to ignore me that means you are stressed or sad. Say what's the matter"

Nandani asked cupping her face once more "Aunty please" Manik was just admiring them. Aunty gathered some courage and spoke "Woh today I saw a couple throwing out their mom out of their house and" her voice faded

"In your case that can never happen because they care for you thus they have chosen me as your pediatrician so now you and Manik may talk I am going to cook" Manik to enlighten the mood teased Nandani "So go and cook food why are you cooking our head"

Nandani glared at Manik and said "yeah going and by the way it's eat your head not cook your head" Manik laughed at her and she went away but somewhere she knew why he did so. So she was happy

At Aunty's Home Dinning Table

"Manik Aunty Jenny and Bruno come and eat food the lunch is ready" everyone one came, Nandani served the food and everyone started to eat but Aunty didn't so Nandani asked "Aunty eat na the food is not that bad"

"No I won't if you won't" Nandani picked the spoon filled with soup and said "Aunty first you eat then I will promise" Auntie looked at Nandani then Manik and again at Nandani and said "Manik will make you eat you will make me eat and I will make him eat"

"Okay if that's your ultimate wish" then they did as Auntie said but all the time both were lost in each other Auntie was seeing it and enjoying

Auntie thinks "finally she got her prince charming" afterwards she clears her throat and said "Beta now your work is done so I think time to free you"

"Ya time to leave see you next week" Nandani replied with a smile but Manik got confused and asked "Next week? I am you are her pediatrician so you should come everyday"

" Yes but I just come to check whether my staff is working well or she is comfortable with them or not" Manik again asked "and if they are not adjusted then"

"Then I will personally take care of them" Auntie said "my bad luck I liked my pediatrician and lost a chance to get her" Nandani cupped Aunties face "But I will come every week or anyday you call me BTW let's leave" Auntie nodded