Foxy's Night at Freddy's

The day after,

Foxy: How do we tell the others?

Mike: Just come out with it, like ripping off a band-aid. Fast and not as painful.

Foxy: Okay. Here goes nothing.

(At the Show stage)

Bonnie: And that's when he says. "Diagonally."

Freddy/Chica: *Laughs*

Foxy: *Rushes in* Uh, guys?

Chica: Yes?

Foxy: I have... some news...

Bonnie: What is it, spit it out!

Mike: *Appears from behind foxy* We are..

Foxy: A thing!

Golden Freddy: *Gasp*

Freddy: Foxy, we told you to kill the man! Not get in a relationship with him! Are you high again?

Foxy: Shut uppp, I haven't told honey poo about that yet!

Mike: You... smoke?

Freddy: Yes.

Bonnie: Yes.

Chica: No.

Foxy: Yes.

Power: Yes

Mike: Oh, so your back?

Power: Yeah, and of course I'm always high, why would I always go out when you need me most?

Chica: In case you can't tell, Power is a guy. That's why he smokes. As do all the other guys in here.

Mike: Ah. So... am I allowed to live now?

Bonnie: Eh, sure. I mean, it's not like Foxy to get in a relationship, especially with me.

Freddy: *sniggers*

Foxy: Guyys, shut up!

Chica: Why couldn't there be any other females put in this place?

Female Customer: Hello!

Chica: Yes, ma'am?

Female Customer: Could my son take a picture with you? He likes yellow.

Golden Freddy: Wait, what about-

Chica: Sure, why not? *leaves with Female Customer*

Mike: *watches them leave* What kind do you smoke?

Suddenly, a giant bag of weed drops on the group, they all get high and die. Since Chica left with Female Customer, she didn't die.

Chica: *Comes Back* God that kid sucked, am I right, guys? Oh wait you're all dead. Hello, reader! This is why it's better to be a female!

Son of Female Customer runs up and stab Chica in the knee.

Chica: *the FNAF1 scream*

Son of Female Customer: *stabs Chica in head, killing her. Leaves with Female Customer*

What will happen next time? Will there be a next time? Will Foxy and Mike be approved of? And who is this Son of Female Customer? Find out next time, as the journey continues!

(Lol this series sucks. Hello reader if you're still here!)