Freddy's Night At Freddy's

Freddy: Wait that title doesn't make sens-

(The animatronics are onstage smoking pot, Mike is with them, while Chica is absent.)

Mike: Oh yeah, that's the good stuff.

Foxy: You said it, hunny-bun. *lights a blunt*

Golden Freddy: Time for my allotted line!

Everyone else: Talks over Golden Freddy

Chica: Runs in Guys, I have a GF.

Freddy: WHAT?

Chica pulls out a Golden Freddy plush

Chica: Here it is! That Female Customer gave it to me.

Female Customer: Call me. Winks

Freddy: Well, this chapter is named after me, so I'm going to go do something.

Freddy gets off the stage, goes into the kitchen, gets pepper, and rushes to the bathroom

Freddy: Readers, do you remember that abridged FNAF series which had two books, and the first chapter in the first book included me putting pepper, for better phrasing, in my butt? Yeah, that's not happening. It's going in my nose.

Freddy inhales- no, wrong word, snorts the whole pepper grinders contents

Freddy: Oh yeah, that's the stuff. Oh, what about that other time when Author made his first abridged book, but shut it down because his friends complained about him making the characters preggers?

Author: Clutches the remains of the previous book Soon, my pretty. Soon.

Freddy: Yeah, he's a nutcase, don't listen to him. Anyway, that seems like a good enough chapter for you, doesn't it?

Nothing happens

Freddy: Hmm, I was sure something would happe-

The word Nothing crashes through the roof, and lands on Freddy, crushing him.

In the other room, all the guys have overdosed, and Chica has died from eating one pizza over the safe limit.

What will happen next time? Will the author stop breaking the fourt wall?

Author: No.

Will we see more of the characters?

Author: Yes.

And will we really get a callback to his previous trash?

Author: Clutches the remains of the previous book Soon, my pretty. Soon.