[angst] [todobakudeku]

rape trigger warning. skip past if you don't like!

2307 words.

-

toshinori had.... an itch. it was fairly difficult to explain; it was desire, laced with disgust and also... lust. lots of it. it was driving him insane. he'd space out whilst teaching, having to dismiss his completely unnecessary erection by staring hard at mineta, forcing himself to feel sick with the child's obsession for girls.

it had all started with two sentences. when he'd been speaking to midoriya about all for one, the child had stood up and said something along the lines of 'i'd do anything for you, all might!'. that stirred something ugly in him, and it curled up his gut and snarled its teeth, eating away at him. it made him think of some of the worst thing he's ever thought of, but also some of the most... strangely arousing.

he shuddered, suddenly aware that he was still infront of the class. he started hard at mineta, and the shorter looked concerned, but almost uneffected as if it were a normal occurance.

"anyway, as i was saying. today we'll be doing basic training again. remember that race we did to save me? we'll be doing that."

he heard a few groans, but he waited for them to finish. he ignored the way his dick twitched when he heard midoriya groan in the crowd.

"i know, i know. but, this is all for your benefit! remember that. your end of year exam is VERY close, you all know that. two weeks. it's best to be prepared, no?"

everyone made small grunts of agreement, sighing.

"great. first team is todoroki, midoriya, tenya, uraraka and mina. get ready, i'll send the flare as your sign to go. i can see the screens, don't forget that."

the 5 nodded, and he dismissed himself as he wondered toward the centre of the field, shaking his head at himself.

"god, what the hell is wrong with me?"

toshinori had made a promise to himself the second the thought had even entered his mind. he would NEVER touch midoriya. not even with the boy's consent. he wouldn't.

his dick begged to differ.

no, for fucks sake.

he finally appoached his destination, pulling out his flare gun and whipping the screens up. seeing the 5 in their appropriate line, he pulled the trigger, a bright flash covering the area for a few seconds. his eyes dropped to midoriya's screen instantly.

god, his thighs looked delicious in that suit-

he shook his head again, glaring hard at todoroki's screen to distract himself. he really should've put mineta in the group so he could stare at the perverted younger one.

not like he was any better. but at least the idiot could MAKE HIS FUCKING DICK TAKE A SIP AND SIT DOWN.

he took a very, very deep breath, before opening his eyes again.

oh great. a full view of midoriya's ass. wonderful. that did great wonders for his erection, twitching sharpy in his skintight suit. he had not a single clue how he was going to hide this when the group got here, but he'd figure something out.

ugh, the way his beautiful ass is straining against that suit. god, fuck.

toshinori was finding it harder by the second to stop his completely irrational thoughts, and he desperately willed his erection away as uraraka came flying down onto the platform. he blew a horn, and the other 4 came flying in not too much longer, all panting and-

oh god, fuck.

midoriya looked delicious. he was sweating, face almost blissed out and his muscles twitching against that glorious material. his eyes shone in the light, and the younger looked up at him, grinning.