Book store

After a long couple of weeks with Five monster girl guests, it's been crazy. That one day Miia was getting Jealous at Mero and almost drowned in Mero's pool just trying to get your brother's attention. but luckily you and your brother saved her. The Next day Papi was having some weird faze where she had to lay an egg, then some midget who was a pervert also trying to take things from the girls that cost a fortune like Miia's shedded skin and Papi's egg. But You and your brother punched him in the face like Saitama, even if he didn't get the egg, Miia accidentally boiled it. Now today you were walking to the book shop to get some few things from everyone.

Y/N: let's see *checks list* Cooking books, learning books, Love/Tragic books, Medieval Books and the latest manga of my favorite series.

You got mainly what your brother and the girls wanted as you walked to the Manga section and searched for the manga you were looking for, while you were doing that couple of unusual big men came in with hoods on.

Cashier: welcome to the...

Before he gets to finish, a gun was pointed at him. And shoots around the cashier, making everyone including you stopped and looked towards the direction. You automatically ran off to find a hiding spot as one of the pig guys speak.

Orc Leader: this shop belongs to us now! The Orc Culture recultivation league!! *snorts*

Y/N: (Orcs, I thought they were pig-men, why are they here anyway?)

All the other Orcs were capturing the men in the book shop as you stay hidden. But you noticed them were sniffing the air and looked at your direction.

Y/N: (shit!)

You ran out of your spot as they take fire but you hide behind a shelf and they stopped.

Orc: give up Human, we have guns and you don't, you're trapped!

You looked around your surroundings. He was right.

Orc Leader: come out with your hands up and you'll live.

You came out of your hiding spot, hands up.

Y/N: alright I give up.

Orc Leader: Good, now join the others.

You sighed, walked slowly to the hostages. The Orcs had their guns still pointing at you Incase you did something but nothing happened as you sat down next to the cashier.

Cashier: are you crazy?! You could've got killed!

Y/N: I know...

Minutes went by and you heard sirens getting closer and now more sirens can be heard as now they must've surrounded the book shop. The Orcs closed the curtains making sure the cops wouldn't see them and us. One of the Orcs gave their leader a microphone as he speaks.

Orc Leader: our demands are all the mainstream erotic manga be changed to Orc x Royal Princess! And others such as Orc x Elf, Orc x Magical Girl, Orc x hot Teacher, Orc x Office lady...

He continued on with the list, you couldn't believe it. They're here just to make requests for stories like that.

Y/N: Hey!

The Leader and his comrades stopped and looked at you.

Y/N: why are you asking for these demands??

Orc Leader: Because Human! We never get to see any extra-species x various male/female stories! Only Humans!!

Y/N: Okay, Okay, Okay! I understand your problem, but I think I have a solution.

The Leader of the Orc group called his other comrades as they gather up and had a discussion, before they separated.

Orc Leader: don't trick us Human.