Tragic Death

Diane bougeois in Media.

The date was 1892 when a tragic event shadowed and forever changed the Gracey Manor in New Orleans. On the night of the tragedy the Gracey Manor was hosting a masquerade ball in its marvelous interiors.

In the ball the host Edward Gracey was upper classed aristocratic gentleman from a extremelywealthy background, this dance was hosted for the reason that Mr Gracey was going to finally propose to the love of his life Daphne bougeois after 3 marvelous years of courting her.

The night started in a marvelous and wisful mood, partners swirled  in each other's arms with grace and elegance around the ball room, while the host left the ball room, Diane on intertwined his arm.

They walked to the estate's magnificent gardens that bloomed with beauty and grace from the endless amounts of flowers and planets that were exposed to their eyes and as they continued their walk they went to their "secret" place where they go to be alone with each other.

In their secret place was a tiny garden surrounded by flowers that had a swing in the center and as they approached  Edward put his beloved on the swing from then kneeled in front of her and held her hands in his.

"Diane my love , my life , my beloved when I first met you it was love at first sight and at the moment I knew I had to make you mine it does not matter to me your status or wealth as all I see when I see you is a proper and elegant lady that I wo...

"Diane my love , my life , my beloved when I first met you it was love at first sight and at the moment I knew I had to make you mine it does not matter to me your status or wealth as all I see when I see you is a proper and elegant lady that I would one day marry and be blessed to call you my wife. So will you do me the utmost honour of becoming my wife?" Edward asked looking into Diane eyes, while his face was gleaming under the brightly lit stars.

Diane was slightly shocked and on the inside of her heart she was screaming to the top of her lungs Yes but alias she had to remember that she was not of Noble birth.

" I-I" Diane stuttered with in an unsteady voice but her eyes bled with the emotions she could not say.

Edward is large smile and look of happiness soon turned to look of concern he wsure she would have leaped into his arms and said yes to his proposal but when she didn't his heart slightly broke and her at the thought that she might not want to be with him.

Soon his face turned to a look of longing and pleading hoping that he would say yes and they would be together forever.

" I-I must go " Diane said quickly as she got off the swing and ran back to the manor in such haste.

" DIANE!!! " Edward screamed and sadness as he watched his beloved run back to his Manor his heart felt heavy with sorrow and the thought of that she doesn't want to marry him pained him like an arrow being struck in your heart.

Almost immediately after she ran away Edward looks for his beloved bride throughout his manor for he wishes to speak with her to see why she has left in such a hurry he continued to search for her while he calmly and collectively strolled his way through the manners labyrinth like Halls. he was by the balcony looking over the ballroom to see if he could spot his love when he received a letter and when he read it and he was horrified to read.

To my dearest Edward it pains me to to say so but I refuse to marry you , I will not subject you to the ridicule and embarrassment of being married to a lower-class woman I would do you a favor and rid you of me for at the stroke of midnight I will die by my own hand and rid myself of my unhappiness and cruel life , I just hope that you will be able to move on and find another.

Sincerely Diane

So as fast as lightning he ran straight to where he first thought he might find her his office he hoped he could make it in time, he hoped he could change her mind and convince her to be his wife but as he arrived at the stroke of noon he was too late.

Her body laid cold on the couch he looked into her still open eyes and saw them dulled in a lifeless glare and her once Rosy lips started to turn blue. He ran to her and held her as he screamed and cried in agony.

He was in denial and didn't want to believe that Diane would take her own life just so she wouldn't have to spend her life with him he clung so hard to the thought that this all was of nightmare and that's you didn't do this but even he couldn't e...

He was in denial and didn't want to believe that Diane would take her own life just so she wouldn't have to spend her life with him he clung so hard to the thought that this all was of nightmare and that's you didn't do this but even he couldn't escape reality. He was consumed in grief over his lost love he carried her dead body through the crowds who stared in only shock and pity.

And after his beloved's death it wasn't long after that Edward Gracey became insane with grief he mourned the loss of his lover and supposed to be fiance Diane he couldn't even stop thinking about her everywhere he went he saw her beautiful face ,...

And after his beloved's death it wasn't long after that Edward Gracey became insane with grief he mourned the loss of his lover and supposed to be fiance Diane he couldn't even stop thinking about her everywhere he went he saw her beautiful face , her beautiful smile and those cursingly beautiful eye so much that it wasn't long after that the master of gracey Manor Edward Gracey killed himself by hanging himself on the top of the Bell tower because he could not live without Diane and hope to be reunited with her in heaven but his pain not only caused him to be bound to Earth but also cursed him and everyone who stayed on this day.

And soon Gracey manor became covered in dust while its halls echo that night The NeverEnding emptiness it's once glamorous and beautiful exterior turned too bitter ugliness and soon the name of the Gracey estate became forgotten as time went on so all that's left in those abandoned halls is the ghost of Edward Gracey who's heart is filled with nothing but pain and regret.