Part 1:Fall

Welcome to the world. Let's face it not everything is great in life and people are in fact the worst thing created on this planet.No man is created equal and no power or mastermind can come up with something to make it equal.
People are stupid that way and think they can change the world but killing someone.

My name is Izuku Midoriya.I am 15 years old today.There is not really much to say I'm a simple person and I'm very smart.I live a regular lifestyle and go to school.I have a few friends but not many my bestfriend is kaminari.he's like the best bro anyone would be lucky to have.

His yellow hair with a lighting bolt on the side and when ever he sneezes I say pikachu in a cute voice.

"Zuku honey come down stairs for momma sweetheart" my mother said interrupted my thoughts

"Coming mom"I yelled back placing my shoes on my feet then running down the stairs

"Haven't I told you to call me momma sweetie"inko said clapping her hands on my face

"Yes ma'am"I awnsered

"What do you need ma"I said questioningly

"Well momma has to take a slight vacation due to business So since you are almost of age you can stay here by yourself.I left you a total of five thousand dollars in the jar in the cabinet.Do not I repeat Don't spend it on video games or comics only on things you need like food or maybe something nice if you get a date."She said hugging me

"Mom you know I may never get a date"I said

"Momma sweetie"she said kissing my forehead

"There is chicken salad in the fridge and a fully stocked cabinet.Ill see you in 5 maths baby bye"she said then quickly tried to hit the door

"Wait 5 MONTHS YOU'RE GONNA LEAVE ME FOR 5MONTHS WHAT IF SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS TO ME WHILE YOU'RE GONE"I yelled shaking her hand

"You will be fine my sweet baby"she said
Then kissed my forehead saying I love you then she left...
~~
         It's been 3 years since that happened I didn't know if my mom was legit about coming back of something happen to her.Now here I am 18 and working a part time job to keep the house and pay bills around it.I dropped out of school a while ago being used to the harsh life of labor I needed to support myself and never drop low the 5 thousand I still have and I'm going to keep it when I really need it.

I don't want to believe my mom left me but the way it seems I miss her so much I can hardly breath sometimes.Denki has been trying to help me get my life back on track. But it never works.

I just deal with it.

I looked out side my window of my momma bed room.Its a heavy storm and I may not go to work today but I have to.I got up and put on my black uniform.

A Raven Black 2 peice suit I did up the buttons and looked on the calendar to see what today's theme was and it was bad boys.I placed a tie around my neck and did it up loosely.then ran down stairs and out the door.

——time skipper——-

       I made it down the street to the butler cosplay cafe I worked at seeing my bestfriend in his suit as well just coming in for work.we opens in about 45 min.

"Yo dude how's it going"denki asked patting my back

"It's cool but the rain isn't like look at it it's a whole weather storm. Are we even gonna get any customers today like seriously" I asked as we both headed to the back to change into our cosplay for the day.

"Dude when those fan girls know it's bad boy day they'll roll their asses in faster then the energizer bunny."kaminari said

Once we got into the room the big ass calendar on the wall and the seats where we sit to have our meeting before work.The room was a good size a break room a bathroom and ourlokers on the opposite side.