Playful Ass-istantance

Izuku.pov
It's been about 3 weeks since Kachan an I mated he's been so clingy but I can't help but love it.When I do paperwork for the castle He sniffs my neck when Denki leaves me to my royal chores.I constantly feel hot breathing down my spine when I'm not looking at him.
He protectively wraps his arms around my stomach when ever I walk down the stairs.

He opens the door for me but he did that anyway by me being the king.I've been a little Sick lately Throwing up breakfast and my back's been Killing me.I would get angry at Kachan for no reason at all then start crying cause he told me he loved me.My mate mark has been burning and if random people storm in my office Kachan on it like a damn guard dog.When I'm sleep I often catch him rubbing circles on my stomach.

But, Aside from that We recived a letter from an anonymous person We are going to sort out affairs.I don't know who they are but I don't think scam mail is a thing yet.Theses people don't  have cellphones or Computers all this shít is done by hand.Wheeww if I could go back to my world maybe I can bring some stuff back.Im gonna ask Denki how to open the portal.

I got up from my desk rolling my arm and shoulder.I turned to see Kachan leaning with his back on the wall slightly sleeping.
I went to move his fluffy hair out his face but he snatched my wrist and snapped awake.
He soon realized it was me and his eyes soften bring my hand to his mouth and kissing it.
I giggled.

"Did I scare you?"I said throwing my arms around his neck I was then scooped up koala style
"Naw you didn't scare me zuku I was just sleep and I felt danger"Kachan said rubbing my butt
"What are we gonna do about this letter Kachan I don't know who it is but they require my presents."I say holding the letter up
Kachan takes the letter from me and I settle back down with my head resting on his shoulder .I breathe in the mate mark I placed on him getting drunk off the scent.

"Baby"

Its so calming to smell your big strong alpha in the middle of the day it ease so much stress.

"Deku"

I can't believe when I first got here I didn't even know what the hell a alpha even was now I think I know too much.Its apart of my studies to know genders smell the difference and how to hassle each.Now that I noticed my world Didn't have them at all so my senses were neutral. I wonder if I go back will time change at all do I even Exist or am I just a figment of a Writers imagination.Do I belong in this world setting am I just a fictional character used to satisfy Fandom sexual desires? I don't think I mind that at all.

"DEKU BABY Hey I've been calling you for the pass 3 minutes, you've been mumbling in my ear I ain't even hear a word you said. Anyway your highness ,We need to pack up and head to the Village of the Middle. This is the outskirts of Demon Tribe village And Human Country.The humans aren't agreeing to the correct crop turns and The Middle Folk aren't getting their right portions.The bastards are being stingy due to racism .This will probably Cause a fucking famine if we don't do shit about these extras."Kachan said giving me back the letter I patted him to let me down and I got to my feet My ass was slapped as I walked to the throne room and went through the door.

"Why do you call them extras if you Care about them"I Asked

"Cause they don't matter to the story they just space fillers"Kachan said

"What?"

"What I ain't said anything deku .Come on!"Kachan said Dragging me to the wall with the intercom like system.

I pressed the red button on the wall by my chair and mina showed up a minute after.

"Yes Your highnes what do you need sir?"She said with a bow