Flashback

A long time ago a beautiful woman treaded the forest.she was on her way to the Monroe kingdom it was a small kingdom but a kingdom nonetheless.This young traveler was of 17 years of age way past the age to be married.All families are to give their women to the king once they have turned the age of 15.She fought ever guard that came for her and killed every single one that trespass her path.She was a halfling sweet and loyalty to her family.Her father was apart of the great  demon kingdom and her mother was human.
She ran into a handsome man his green curly hair shown nicely against his blue royal looking clothes.
He made her laugh and he was the prince 
He ended up being the king. The humans were after the king and the great demon war was started.
Pregnant with there child the queen of the demon kingdom casted a spell onto the scared lake of  aquatic rain.Creating a portal to a new dimension.
There the children and heir to the throne was born to the green and black haired woman.
The boy loved to take baths but when he did he did not know he was traveling from the dimensions he meet a ash blond boy.and they played every day during izuku a bath time.when he mom would come get him the boy was back in the place he was taking a bath.When baths turn to showers and boys turned to men.Izuku didn't know of his powers but of his childhood friend he knew very well.
The ash blond promised to make the green haired boy his wife after all and he swore he would protect him.
Inko had got word of the demon king being slayed she morn for her husband and the kingdom was in shambles they needed a ruler and izuku wasn't of age yet.
Inko had to leave and have someone take care of her son.She loved her son dealer and his hidin power was a force to be reakted with.Since he was the last of the pure line he was given the gift of fertility by the goddess of love.

He just needed a strong man to continue the line of the midoriyas.

Izuku pov.

I looked into the ashy blonde's fiery red eyes hurt painted across his strong features. His boots clicked across the grey and white marble floor. I was grabbed and thrown to the nearest wall his arms successfully locking me in a hard place. A knee slowly made its way between my legs I panicked anxiety slowly making its way up my spine.I looked at him.
I blushed a bright red.

"What are you doing?" I asked slowly rubbing my hands up his back grabbing his arms

" I missed you," Kachan said as tears streamed from his eyes I grabbed his face and placed my forehead on his.

" I miss you too, but I don't really remember a lot do you know how to restore them?"I asked wrapping my arms around his neck

"Sadly I do not"kachan said gripping my hips

I remembered kachan but any thing after that was not in my memory I wonder if their was a reason for such a thing to happen.

The lights and candles were suddenly turned off Kirishima and a few guards came rushing into the room.Kachan immediately protected me drawing his sword and pushing me behind him. Denki was then thrown behind Kirishima he tried to make himself smaller by Crouching by the red head's knees. The candles lit up with blue flames a figure was floating in the air. The guards finished to the queen's side wining to protect her.smoke surrounding my feet wrapping it's way around my legs and wrist.The smoke turned into flames and the figure that was in the center of the room had appeared behind me.

"Why izuku no one told me you were back."Dabi kissed izuku's cheek

"What the f..Get off of me"i groaned pushing him off
Kachan snatched me from the scared man and started barking orders.

"TAKE THE QUEEN AND THE PRINCE OUT OF HERE.MAKE SURE YOU DONT FORGET THE ROYAL DUNCE."Katsuki yelled Then like a bomb a giant explosion was set off .
The nitroglycerin dripping like sweat off the furious blond.He growled and yelled at the top of his lungs. Violently attacking the dark-haired mutt with the ugly scars on his face.Blue games and smoke counted the blonds eruptions and outbreaks. The blonde jumped back and twriled his sowrdbon his wrist grabbing the handle. The blonde whispers inaudible word rubbing his hand on his blade. The sword lit up a fiery red color and explosions appeared and disappeared. Once the blond swung his mighty blade A string of explosions we're set off.

"THE FUCK WAS THAT" dabi screamed posting up a shield with a black skull on it

"YOUR DEATH MESSAGE BITCH" Katsuki swung over and over missing his shots on purpose to scared the ebony further
The blonde grinned his smile spreading wider than a cherished cat.

He grabbed Dabi's using his explosions as a distraction to get closer to the bastard that kissed his wife.He grabbed tighter.

"Any last word before I squeeze your fucking head off your shoulders you ugly creature."katsuki said calm

"Whhaaaiitt. I ku..rooo.giri" Dabi breathed as that one name was said the scared boy was consumed in a smog of purple smoke.

He was gone.

The blonde dropped to his knees and punched the ground the whole castle shook the small home bound earthquake Gave everyone in the castle chills.

"YOU BLUE EMO BASTARDDDDD"""