Chapter 11

Nika
I got up, took my shower, and got dress. I put on my white Barbie one piece with a pair of jeans and white pumps. I'm still short even in heels. I curled the bottom of my hair, put on my silver hoops, put on some lip gloss, and did my make up. I went to Tyler's crib and put on his Yankee jersey button up shirt with a pair of jeans and white socks on. He was still sleep so I put him back in his crib. I went into Bree's room and she was up eating cereal while watching Spongebob Squarepants. I went into her closet too see what she was going to wear today for the fair.

"Baby girl what do you want to wear today?" I ask

"Mommy can I wear this." she said in her tiny voice, holding up a pink shirt that said "Princess" and a pair of shorts. She also got out her pink Jordan's.

"Ok did you take your bath?" I ask

"Yes." she said

"Ok get ready cause when your done getting dress, we're leaving." I said

"Otay." she said

I went into my room to check on Ty and he was still sleep. He's just like his father, sleepy head. I heard my phone ring and it was Chres. I pick it up and answered it. All I heard was Chres yelling and people running. I just giggled at him.

"Hello?" I said

"Hey y'all bouta leave?" Chres ask

"Yea after I'm done doing Bree's hair." I said

"Ok, we'll be there after Joel decides to sit his little ass still." Chres said with a laugh.

I just giggled "ok daddy." I said

"Ok, bye sexy." Chres said

"Bye." I said then hung up.

Bree came in my room and her hair was every where. It was curled up and it was tight. I put my fingers threw it and just messed with it a little bit. Bree was really short, she gets it from me. Her hair was long, whenever it was straight it came to her little knees, but now since it curly it's at her little butt. I got the brush, comb, hair spray, bows, and gel. I started to brush her hair and she was sitting there watching tv. Good thing Tyler is a heavy sleeper cause this is going to get cray. I got the comb and started to come her. All I could hear was her little screams.

"Mommy it hurts." she cried.

"I know baby, but I have to get the tangles out." I said

She whined and cried for 20 more minutes. I finally got her tangles out, I then but gel in her hair then brushed it back into a low pony tail. I got our stuff and Tyler's stroller and we headed to the carnival. When we got their we saw Chres and his son Joel getting out of the car. The came up to my truck and we al hugged. We had a good time at the carnival, the kids had a wonderful time. After the carnival I went to my moms to see her. When I got there I saw my sister Chyna. I just snarled my nose at her. She just mean mugged me. I took the kids upstairs so I could talk to my mom and...sister. My mom came out of the kitchen and all three of us sat at the table. I just rolled my eyes at Chyna. After an hour of talking to my mom and Chyna, I got my kids and left. Sometimes I wonder what it would've been like if Roc and the kids were here. The moments we had will always replay in my head until the day I die. When I got home I changed my clothes and so did the kids. I washed them up and put them to bed. Man I relax my ass off. I needed this shit ya feel me. I went into my drawer and took out my hookah pen. The high life my nigga lls.

It was 5 am and I had gotten a call from Ljay. Man what the hell does he want?! I pushed decline and went back to sleep. I got like one hundred messages from him. Ugh this bitch kept blowing up my phone. I answered and sat up.

"Hello?" I ask in my tired tone.

"I need to talk to, cause I have a problem with you." Ljay said

"What's the problem? Cause it's 5 am ya know." I said sounding irritated.

"I don't want no other nigga around my daughter, do you understand me bitch.!" Ljay yelled

"Look I don't got time for this bullshit alright." I said

"If I see another pic or hear somebody say you got another around my daughter you will not see her again, understand.' Ljay said

Oh hell naw got me fucked up. "Hell naw nigga. Take my daughter away from me and we will be in court, trust me my lawyers will shit you down so quick, so go ahead and saw some shit like that again bitch. Oh don't tell me who I can have around MY daughter ok, ya ass can't be talking really, you have that hoe around MY daughter so shit the fuck up and good bye!." I semi yelled and hung up on his ass. I could tell he was on silent mood when I said court. I don't play when it comes to my baby's. Nigga had the fans fuck up fr.