chapter 2

Travel night: it was time for shawn to travel and i was really nervous , scared , had the feeling inside that i don't went him to go but this is he's dream so i can't just brake it for him my mom dropped me at the airport to say bye to shawn when i entered the airport building i saw shawn looking at he's watch and looking for me so i screamed he's name he looked up came up to me and hugged me goodbye  i started tearing up but i waiped it away before he could see it fall down . he told me to take care of myself i said the same too you he hugged me one last time so i hugged him one last time because i felt this is the last time i will hug him so i hugged him intill we heard the call for the plane he pulled away and he said bye y/m i said bye shawn peter mendes he winked at me and laughed and started to try to catch the plane to la i stand there looking at him running in before he could pass the door he looked at me one more time and smiled and then he went in intill i couldn't see him anymore. I looked at the plane that shawn will enter and keept saying in my head i hope shawn doesn't forget me , i hope he comes back , i hope he doesn't forget all the good times all the memories and with that the plane started to move a tear fall down while looking at it my mom came and said it's okay he will be back i said i hope he dose .

Shawn: i didn't wanna go when i hugged y/m for the last time i felt like i won't get that hug again in a long time  . When i reached the plane i wented to go back to y/m my bestfriend since freshmen year but i knew if i go back inside there she won't be happy so i stayed strong sit in my seat and waited till i reach L.A. .