chapter 10

Shawn : the whole way to the hospital y/m was pass out because she dose not have enough blood in her body i keept holding her hand her eyes puffy from all the crying her neck was tide with a white thing that the doctors put on her to try to stop the blood her clothes had bit of parts that had blood in them her clothes where dirty , her hair was messy .

It hurted me to see her all hurt , broken .

With that we reach the hospital they took me in y/m  in a private room i went to check her in.

  there was a police officer he keept on asking me questions about what happened to y/m i told them everything that happened .

Ethan: me and Grayson reach the hospital we saw shawn talking about what happened. Police officer: dose she have any family member ? Yes she dose grayson and me .

Okay because she lost alot of blood and the only one who could give her has to be from her family .

Okay when do we start ? Grayson asked . Right now if you guy's went . Okay we will do it now i said okay just follow me the doctor brought us in a white room that had two chairs a steel plate that had a blood bag thingy , needle, the nurse came in took my blood and did the same to grayson

Grayson: when we where done the doctor brought us to a  white waiting room while they bring the blood to y/m i saw shawn sitting in the steal cold hospital chair holding he's hands looking at the wall and i could tell that's he's thinking about what happened with y/m.

so me and ethen sit it was silent then ethen broke the silence saying if we wented anything because he is going to get y/m something hot because we all know that she loves hot tea .

No thank you said shawn . Just water thanks i said with that ethen went to go get the things .

Am i a bad bestfriend ? I didn't say anything.  Am i ? You a-re not shawn never think that .

With that the doctor entered the room saying y/m family ? Yes!  me and shawn jumped up
Ahh okay she is in room 601 okay me and shawn started going ethen following in our back .

Y/m: i woke up in a white  warm room a table a cabinet and of course the bed that i am in . I then saw the doctor came in asking how i was feeling i said that i was feeling okay .

He keept asking me questions about how i am feeling and everything. Then he asked me if i wented to see gray , e and shawn .

Yes plz i would love to see them . Okay then the doctor leave then i saw shawn he came running to my bed hugging me plz y/m never go anywhere without me plz .

I won't i promise i smiled he hugged me and didn't wanna let go . Then ethen entered y/m! I am so happy you're okay he hugged me kissed my forehead then gave me a cup of hot tea with hurbs .

You're favourite ethen smiled .  My favourite i smiled.   i am happy that you still remmber that .

I won't ever forget my sister favourite drink i smiled .

Then grayson entered we didn't say anything we just let our hugs say everything  ( i use to always be close to grayson he was always there for me so is ethen but not like grayson) i am glad you're still with us y/m grayson said smiling holding my hand i am glad too i smiled . I am so glad i got family and best of friends that still care of me