Chapter 2

~present day~

  I walk through the crowded halls with people pushing me around like im not even there. It smelled like sweat and crap, but I guess thats a airport for you. I really wished I wasnt alone right now. Anthony was at Harvard studying to be a lawyer. Brooklyn is at a all girls boarding school in NYC. But of course I had to be here in Colorado. "Avery",a voice shrieked. I whipped my head around trying to spot the women who shrieked my name.

 A little girl with curly dark brown hair and freckles splattered on her face waved at me and gave me a toothy grin.

“Hi there, what's your name”, I asked her.

“My name is Annie”, she said smiling.

“It’s nice to meet you Annie”, I said shaking her small hand.

“Annie, there you are”. A tall women said picking little Annie up. I was guessing she was Annie’s mother.

“Oh hello Avery”, She said giving me a small smile.

“I’m Nichole Sawyer”.

“Hello Mrs. Sawyer, it's nice to meet you”, I said while holding my hand out to shake hers.

“Please just call me Nichole”, she said while giving out a small chuckle.

“Ok Nichole”, I said smiling.

“We should start walking to the car”, she said smiling. I nodded.

“How was the flight dear”.

“Oh it could have been better, but overall it was good.”  

“What happened?”  

“Nothing bad happened. Sorry if i worried you with how i chose the way i spoke. It was just the people i sat next to”, i explained.

“Oh were they one of the kinds of people you don’t want to deal with in the morning?” She asks.

“Yeah, one slept and drooled on me while the other one took up all the personal space I could have”, I said sighing.

“Oh that  is horrible”, she says calmly and softly.

“Its ok Mrs. Sawyer, i’m used to that kind of behavior with my siblings”, I said grinning and giggling softly.

“Well that’s good to hear”.

The rest of the walk to the car was a peaceful silence, i kept smiling all the way there. The car was a shiny black 2019 Subaru Outback.

“This is a nice car”, i said smiling.

“Why thank you”, she said gleaming.

“Your welcome”, I said. I slowly open the door to the car, and get in. I can't wait for when we arrive to the house.

A/N
--------------

Sorry I haven't updated in forever, i've just have been busy with school. Plus sorry if its shorter, its suposed to be a filler chapter. Thank you.
                                              ~ Rora