Chapter 3

When we arrive to the house i'm in awe. I quickly swing the door open and just stand there looking up at the house. There is no words to even describe how gorgeous it is. With the wooden scheme to it, it looks like a wooden lodge that got turned into a mansion.

“You ok there dear”, Mrs. Sawyer says soothingly while placing a hand on my shoulder gently.
“Yeah i'm ok, it's just such a gorgeous house.”,I say quickly.
“Thank you, but you still haven’t seen the inside yet”, she said giggling silently.
"Oh right", I said giggling. I felt my cheeks warm up from embarressment. We walk slowly up the cobblestone pathway to the door. Annie was in front of me with her mother. She looked behind her to me, and smiled. She then let go of her mother's hand and stopped, still staring at me. When I caught up to her, she looked up at me and gave me a even bigger smile.

"I didnt want you to be alone", she said as we walked.
"Aw, thank you",I said looking down to see her. I give her a small, meaningful smile. We walk in silence as I admire the house. We then reach to door to see Mrs. Sawyer smiling.
"Welcome to your new home Avery", she said grinning as she opened the big wooden door.

My eyes widden. Its gorgeous in here.
"This is beautiful",I said under my breath.
"Why thank you",Mrs Sawyer said smiling.
"Come on Avery. I want to show you to your room and all around the house",Annie said grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the big wooden staicase.

"Ok,ok",I said smiling. We walked up the staircase and turn to the left in the hallway when we reached the top of the stairs. Annie stops in front of a dark brown wooden door.
"This is your room",she said grinning even bigger. She then opened the door. I was amazed. The room was huge. Its walls were a light shade of gray, and the floor was wooden. There in the back was my bed. It had a wooden frame that was a biege color. The blankets looked so soft and fuzzy, they were a lighter shade of gray than the walls. The pillows were fluffy and white. The sheets were also white to contrast with the gray of the blankets.

There was also a night stand on each side of the bed. One that held a lamp, the other was bare. I then noticed the closet. I walked over to it. The doors were beige. I opened the door to find out that the closet wasnt a normal, small closet. It was a walk-in closet. My eyes widden in amazement. It could have more room in there than the clothes I even have. I turned around not facing the closet. Annie is right in front of me grinning.

"Thats not all for this room", she said giggling.
"Oh, then lets go see the rest", I said smiling.She grabbed my hand and led me to another beige door.
"This is your bathroom",she smiled. She opened the door. Wow. Its huge. The walls were the same shade of gray as my bedroom, With a white wooden trim. The sink was a white marble with multiple white cabnets underneath. Then there was a mirror abover the sink that reminded me of the dressing room mirrors of movies and stuff. There was a seperate bath tub and shower. The bath tub was like one of those spa bath tubs with the jets and shit. The shower had this gray and white marble tiling coating the walls, with a crystalized foggy glass door with it as well.

"Wow, this is amazing", i said with a sigh.
"No it isnt silly", Annie said giggling.
"Sure", I said rolling my eyes playfully.
"Whatever, I wanna show you the downstairs", she said excitedly.
"Ok",I said smiling. She started pulling my hand to go. So i went leaving my room in awe. We turned toward the stairs. Annie let go of my hand and ran down. I started walking down slower. I then felt a force crash into me. I fell down onto a step of the stairs.

"Ow", I heard someone say.

A/N
----------------
Oh yes I left on a cliffhanger. Im prized in those. So I just wanted to say thank you SO much to those who are reading this book. But I wanted to recomend to read my other book as well, the portal in time. Not alot of people are reading that book and its getting me worried. The title doesnt really sound intresting but dont judge a book by its cover. Its accutually getting more in depth now even though im only in Chapter 2 of it. Please just check it out, though im not forcing you. Please also like this book,it will help me know if I should continue or not writing, thank you.

     ~Rora