Chapter 2

Punches.

No, they haven't been thrown out yet but I'm certain they'll be if we don't leave this place anytime soon.

"Man, your sister looks so fucking hot! I would definitely tap that ass," one of them said that made me mentally gag. He looks like an utter fuckboy and no offence but I think he's from the football team because he just have this aura that says, Cool Kid. Which also means he's a rick kid.

Another one snickered, "That angelic face could hide that devilishly good performance in bed, if you know what I mean."

This one had a lip ring and he kind of looked cute but I think he would look a lot decent if he actually knows hoe to respect women. Such a wanker.

I rolled my eyes at their stupid antics to show that I was annoyed at them. But honestly, I was so close to poisoning them through their trashy drinks.

These hormonal assholes are getting on my nerves.

Lyndon, my younger brother, took a stance but I held him back. There's no use for violence in a place where pigs drown themselves with death drinks, "Let go of me, Lysa."

I stared him down even though he's like two feet taller than me, "It's not worth it."

Lyndon is two years younger than me. He's on his third year in Uni studying criminology so, he really needs to work on his violent acts. But, he's a good kid. Not being biased or anything here. He was actually a rule breaker back in high school, quite the brawler. He even stayed overnight locked up because of beating someone up for bullying this kid from school.

I told him that it doesn't make him any less different that the bully because of what he just did, but knowing my brother he snapped at me to stop comparing him to a bully because he's not him. I left his room after but I knew it was not my intention to make him feel that way and I wish he understood. He did, after sleeping it off. We said our sorry's in the morning.

He was about to argue with me but a hand interrupted us when it happened to give my right butt cheek a slap. Oh, come on! I was being calm as a tiger.

A chorus of 'yeah's' and 'slap that ass' comments were heard from the table and that ticked me off more than I ever was in such a long time.

My jaw tightened and my eyes darkened but I tried to calm myself before plastering a sickeningly sweet smile as I graced them my angelic face, "Which one of you did that?"

The four of them laughed and the two remained smirking. I just continuously did that until one of them breaks and said, "It was Jordan, hot ass."

Lyndon cursed for the hundredth time tonight since I spotted him but he stayed put but I know he's itching to strangle every single one of them. His arm remains its tight hold on my waist before saying, "Fucking stop all the catcalling, you bloody idiots."

I cringed at the swear words but I turned my gaze at this Jordan. He was seated on the edge of the sofa and when he caught my gaze he had the audacity to wink! Such a waste of face you have there, Jordan. Your attitude's trash.

"Could you stand up for me, babe?" I said sweetly at him. I tapped Lyndon's hand for him to let go of me. He was hesitant but when I smirked, he already know what's up.

The group 'oohs' and one of them actually had the audacity to say 'yes boy, get it'. Oh, he will certainly get it alright.

Jordan boastfully stood up and put his arm on my shoulders, "Sup, babe? D'you wanna go to a secluded place?"

I threw him my fake smile as I grip his arm before saying, "The only time we'll go to a secluded place is when I decide to cut your groin and feed it to your big ass head."