Part 14

Courtney pov....

It has been two hours and they are still playing with me in my werewolf form Sally petting me like I'm a dog and the rest well after a while they started tickiling  me i started laughing and growling but they knew I was laughing i turned into my original form and they were still tickling me after a while I was laughing so hard I had to call for backup i screamed " slenderman" after a while I was still laughing and slendy teleported to the living room he replied " ok children i think Courtney is done everybody up up up'' everyone got up i got up to i smiled and replied  " thanks you guys " then I smiled and replied " my turn now " they frowned and all ran off i looked at slendy he chuckled and replied " go ahead child" I zoomed off to get them ....

Jackson pov.....

It's been two weeks and I'm getting tired of staying in a cell doing nothing i look toward alice  and I seems like she is thinking about something. I reply " alice who's the lucky one " she faces me and replied " what " I chuckle and reply " who's the lucky one" she smiles and replied " hmm umm he is hot and has a sexy as body and he i your bestest friend who is he" i was amazed and smiled  then replied " you're dating my best friend Evan " she smiles and replies " ding- ding- ding that's correct" I smiled and replied " congrats but you know we will get out here and you two can be together lovebirds💖 she smiles and replies just like you and Courtney i frown and turn toward the cell doors she frowns  and replied " Jackson i didn't mean it that way" I reply " I just miss her" I walk to my bed and plot on it alice  gets up and sits next to me she smiles and starts rubbing my hair i smile and lay down on her leg her hands are roaming in my hair now she smiles and replies " I know Courtney loves you and she misses you too"  your  not alone " I now knew why Courtney loves alice like family...

(This is how Jackson looks)👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

Courtney 's pov

It has been two hours and I almost caught all of them i caught E.J, Alice, smile dog Gucci tobbi, and the others i just needed two more and that was Sally and ben. I finally found ben hiding in the training room and omg it was funny he screamed like a title girl I couldn't help it i started giggling i caught him and tickled him like hell he started laughing too after a while I brought ben downstairs to put him in my little cell i made that the take us protecting i knew the creepypastas were afraid of take so I made take a deal.... ( sneaky courtney) i placed ben in and replied " Sally where are you lil one i will find you " I heard giggling from a nearby closet i smiled it was only 10:30 am I started walking toward the noise and saw a lil girl wearing a pink dress behind a couch I smiled and replied " boo" Sally turned around and smiled she stood up and jumped into my hands. I smiled and replied "hello" sally giggled and I put her down we walked toward the little jail i made and I popularised the take and he knew because he moved i replied " thank- you he smiles and replies " your welcome" and walks off the rest of them that was in jail get out and look toward me I smile and reply " you are all free to before I change my mind " they all rush off I giggle and reply " I do love this life but I still need to figure out how to get Jackson and alice out of draculas hands i felt tired from.all the playing and went upstairs to go take a little nap....

Guards pov...

I was in the woods Just keeping an eye on the mansion this lady is living in and Just see her and her new friends playing with each other. I walk toward the mansion and look into the closest window and see the lil queen going upstairs by herself i knew she was going for a sleeping rest so i didnt have to deal with her for a while...

Just if you are wandering

Courtney looks like this....👇👇👇👇👇👇

👇👇👇👇👇👇