part 18

5:00 am...

Creepypastas residence...

Eyeless Jack pov...

I woke up in Courtney's bed when there was a loud thump all the creepypastas woke up as we saw ben on the floor her replied " oww that hurt" everyone groans  he replies " wow I'm fine if anyone cares"when ignored ben  when I replied "where's courtney" they look at me then at the spot she was sleeping and she wasn't here everyone rushed out the room downstairs calling " Courtney before I left I saw a note stuck  to her mirror I walked up to it and yanked it off then I took my mask off and revealed I had two kiss marks on me I don't have eyes but I can feel them I walk downstairs and then notice everyone had kisses on there checks they were confused when Jane replied "Courtney"  we look at her and replied "Courtney did this" ben asked "why" I took the note and replied "this is why" they face me and see a note in my hand they walk toward me and we read it...

Courtney pov...

There was a knock on my door and I replied who is it I was still half sleep he replied um Dracula I groan and reply "go away I don't want to talk to you" he chuckles and walks in I growl and reply "what part don't you understand go away I mean I just told you that two seconds ago" he smiles he has a dress in his hand and threw it in the bed I looked at it was a bergundy  red dress

I reply " what is this" he smiles and replies darling this is the wedding dress you're going to wear today" I look at him and replied "today" he smiles and replies " "yes today and you can't stop it" I reply is the prisoners invited " he chuckles and replies no sweetheart there not" I was mad but I had to show him that I cared for him so I put my sad pout on and replied why not" he smiles and replies because I said so" I get up and walk toward him and reply pls let them come or I will be a bad girl today towards everyone he replied " fine but you have to be a good girl got it" I smiled and replied got it" I smiled and replied can I go see them today he chuckles and replies " you're asking too much darling" I replied " pls" he smiles and replies fine for the day until 12:00 " I smiled and reply " thank you I go in the bathroom and change when out the bathroom and run toward the bed when Dracula replied " but a guard has to be with you I frown and reply " but" he replied " but not sweetheart I need you to not do something stupid" I faced the other way he replied "pls" I groan and reply "fine but it has to be angus or i am not doing it" he smiles and replies "deal" I smiled as Dracula calls angus he comes in and Dracula replied "watch after Ms rose today" he smiles and replies " of course master" I ran toward him and we left the room with Dracula still in it.

Creepypastas residence...

All creepypastas pov...

We read the letter and we were shocked and sad Courtney left to go married the freak that took her boyfriend and friend but she did it for a purpose to get them out of that place she has heart but at the end it made us cry a little she wrote " I will always keep you in my heart because we are family"  we started crying when we saw slendy he had a kiss on his cheek too we all ran to him and hugged him Jane replied " She was like a sister to me she knew my personality and cared for me I miss her now" we all replied "we too" and cried in slendy arms as he hugged us...

Slenderman pov...

I woke up and walked to my bathroom when almost there I looked at the mirror it had a note I summoned one of my tentacles and it went after the note I picked it up and read it

Thanks for being the best dad
Love your daughter
❤Courtney❤
Love you daddy

After the note I went to the mirror and saw a kissmark on my cheeck I then noticed what my daughter did I felt a tear escape me I  wanted to go check on the other children so I left my room and found them downstairs in the living  room crying when they saw me  they ran toward me.... They all replied what they liked about Courtney and I felt there pain I thought to myself we have to do something we will go to the wedding and kill Dracula so she wouldn't have to marry that psycho I reply " we are going to save her I promise you guys they look at me and reply" how" i chuckle and reply we are going to save her art her wedding be ready by 11:00  cause that's when we are leaving they sniffles up there tears and hugged me and replied " you are the best dad ever" I smiled to myself as they let go of me and went to do there own things we had until 11:00 before we leave for battle...