part 17

Guards pov...

Got damn it Dracula is asking to much of me I just got my  butt  beatin by a freaking 8 year old and now he wants me to go back and get another butt beating  by a freaking werewolf I won't be alive after this I promise that I am almost there here comes my butt  beating in a while...

Courtney pov...

I was in my room just laying in my bed when I got a knock on my door i reply come in the door opened and the creepypastas came in with things in there hands when I noticed they had 6 points of ice cream two of chocolate two vanilla and two strawberry I smiled then I saw ben have a lot of spoons in his hands I smiled and replied come in you guys and let's have some fun" they all smiled and came pouncing on my bed I took the point of strawberry ice cream and ate it while eating we all started talking and laughing  ben made me  laugh alot after we heard slender man scream" HEY WHO TOOK ALL THE ICE-CREAM! We look at each other and start laughing I stop a little and smile I look at my family and reply " thanks guys you guys made my night but I still miss I couldn't even say her name a tear trickles down my face I see the creepypastas come toward me and hug me I smiled and start crying  EJ replied " courtney I look up he smiles and replies we are going to find her we promise we won't leave her  or  forget about her I smiled and sniffles then replied thanks guys I yawned a little and we put the ice cream in my lil mini fridge and we  all laid down on my bed I was snuggled with Jane and EJ while the others were all everywhere I felt comfortable  and fell asleep...

Guards pov...

Finally in there I'm tired as hell but I have to get this over with it is only 12:00 I was near the mansion this is the first time in not in the woods hiding and I'm freaking terrified I start walking and wait to see what happens...

Courtney pov...

I felt someone here I woke up quickly then I noticed the creepypastas were all asleep in my bed I smiled as I got up i missed every single one of them ben moved and smiled i was laying back down  when I noticed a figure out my window I got up again and saw the same dumb  vampire that tried to attack me I growled and put my slippers on and left my room quietly and went downstairs and left the mansion and sure enough it was the same dumb vampire I growled he came closer I replied " what the hell do u want now" he friend and replies in not here for trouble he puts out his hand that has a letter in it I look at him then the letter I take the letter I look into the vampires eyes and they are brown I reply "what's ur name" he looks at me and replied " Angus" then he wanders off ...

Guards ( angus)  pov...

Ms. Rose doesn't look like a bad person she actually nice she didn't hurt me she probably sees how much pain I'm in and knows I'm doing this because Dracula is telling me so I know I can't tell her I took her sister somewhat can I do...

Courtney pov...

I saw how much pain angus was in so I let him go and I know that he's doing this because Dracula is telling him so but I see a good side in him I walk back to my room and see my bed is crowded with my family and EJ took my spot I smiled and sat in my arm chair and read the letter

Dear Ms rose,
I want you over for dinner and not personal

Come by 12:30 or whenever you can come

Love, Dracula

I snarl and think to myself  he wants me over for dinner hmm yeah right but I do want to go see Jackson and alice I look at my alarm clock it read 12:15am I  get up and go to my closet and pick up a purple dress with the little fennel in the back...