19

Petra's POV

I closed the door behind me to only find myself in a hallway. I turned to my left to see a set of stairs going down, so I did what any brave soul would do.

I ran

I ran across the hallway and hurriedly went down the stairs. Then I scurried onward until I approached a teenage boy that was sitting in a dining room with an open lid of my small jar with my pixie dust and my dagger and pouch on the side.

" Hey. I have a question. " , I said while trying to catch my breath.

" If you have a question, then just say it. " , the boy said with his attention towards the small jar.

" Are you a werewolf? " , I asked.

The boy chuckled to himself before shaking his head. His focus was still not on me, but the pixie dust inside of the jar.

" Nah. I'm just a regular human. Nothing special about me. " , he said. " Now who I am talking to because your accent is unfamiliar to me. "

The sound of heavy footsteps and low growling were heard. My eyes widened seeing the werewolf slowly creeping up on us. Only the glowing eyes, claws, and fangs were visible. But the brown-eyed boy was still attractive.

" Whoa. What happened? " , the boy asked his friends when he turned his attention towards them.

" This happened. " , I retorted before grabbing my dagger from the table and holding it against the boy's neck with my grip on his arm.

The red-eyed werewolf growled dangerously at me and snarled his fangs at me. The yellow-eyed werewolf sneered at me.

" Back away or I will finish your friend. " , I threatened them.

The werewolves growled at me before the red-eyed werewolf used his super speed to knock the dagger out of my hand and push his friend towards the yellow-eyed werewolf. I panicked before slapping the red-eyed werewolf's cheek, but I only made him angrier when he slammed me against a nearby wall.

" Looks like someone doesn't have manners when it comes to handling a lady. " , I huffed.

He growl was his only response. His red eyes glowed brightly and he roared in my face revealing his sharp canines.

I just stuck out my tongue at him.

" Scotty, just calm down. " , his friend said.

Scotty? What kind of name is Scotty?

" Not right now, Stiles. " , this Scotty snarled before he grabbed my wrists roughly and led them above my head.

" Scotty. " , I spoke the unusual name before giggling. " Scotty. That's a funny name. "

" Well it's his nickname that I gave him. " , The boy who I assumed is Stiles said proudly.

Scotty glared at Stiles before he motioned for the yellow-eyed werewolf to leave along with his friend.

" Isaac, I can protect myself. This girl isn't dangerous. " , Stiles scoffed before being thrown over the yellow-eyed werewolf's shoulder and taken away from my sight.

I sighed before turning my head around to only met with red glowing eyes being close to my face. Really, really close to where our foreheads could touch.

" Hi. " , I chuckled nervously.

The red-eyed werewolf snarled at me.

" I'm sorry for slapping you twice. It was a form of defense, love. " , I shrugged.