Untitled Part 2

Disclaimer: I do not own the Dallas Stars, Tyler Seguin or any other member the Stars organization. I only own the OC and the plot!

The next few weeks flew by pretty quickly. Tyler kept his word and picked me up and dropped my off everyday, other then when he had away games. Those days, I just took the bus to the arena. I guess you can say we have grown pretty close... which is to say my feelings for him have grown. I've always thought he was attractive, but now that I am getting to know him I am for sure sunk.

I've also grown pretty close to Jamie also. I hang out with him and Tyler quite a bit. We have game nights at Tyler's house, playing pool, ping pong and if I'm being honest, I love the pool at Tyler's house.  

Tyler and Jamie also have made it a habit to watch me skate in the morning, and being honest with me if I mess something up. 

Today is the guys first day back after a 5 game road trip. Tonight Jamie and I were planning on going to Tyler's tonight to veg out since they don't have practice tomorrow morning. I got up around 6:45, I threw on my skating clothes-

I pack another outfit in my duffle bag so I can change after my skate session along with some nice shoes, my skates and a towel

I pack another outfit in my duffle bag so I can change after my skate session along with some nice shoes, my skates and a towel. I'm packing up the last of my things, my phone, charger, wallet and keys when I hear a knock on my door. I open it and smile seeing Tyler "Good morning sir" We laugh as he walks in behind me and shuts the door. I hug him and he tightly returns, wrapping his arms around my waist. 

"Morning, you almost ready?"

"Yeah" I slip on some sandals and grab my duffle before following him out the door. 

On the way to the arena, Tyler filled me in on some of their antics while on the road trip, and I filled him in on life here, letting him know Andrew still hadn't returned. When we get to the arena, we separate. He heads to get a work out in before practice while I change to head out on the ice. I leave my duffle in his space again and grab my skates and water bottle before making my way to the ice. 

After I get my skates on I glide on the ice and nothing makes me feel more at peace and ease. It's so relaxing to me and refreshing. I slowly glide along for a while until I'm content and then I start to really skate. 

I gain speed and hit the triple axel and double axel

I gain speed and hit the triple axel and double axel. After I nail the moves I hear clapping and see Jamie and Tyler standing along the edge of the boards. I smile and wave to Jamie before skating my way over to them. "Jamie!"

"Morning Avery." He smiles and hugs me around my shoulders, the boards still between us.

"We just wanted to tell you it's almost 10." Tyler tells me.

"It is? Shit okay, sorry!" I say, climbing over the boards, with Jamie and Tyler's help of course. 

"It's alright Ave. I put your stuff outside your dads office. He isn't here yet so just change in there." Tyler tells me. 

"Thank you!" I rush off to change and get myself ready for work.

As I am putting my shoes on my dad enters the room. "Morning dad."

"Good morning Avery, I'm glad I caught you, I need to speak with you."

I stand after finishing with the shoes "Okay, what's up dad?"

"I've noticed you've been spending some extra time with Seguin, correct?"

"Well yeah, I met him after I finished skating my first day and he invited me to dinner with him and some of the other teammates the same night. Sometimes I go to his house and hang out with him and Jamie, and he gives me a ride to and from work everyday you need me."

"Are you interested in him?"

I squint my eyes at him "You mean sleeping with him dad?" He avoids my eye contact, answering my question silently. "No dad, geez. I was a drug addict not a sex addict! I just met him a few weeks ago and I'm not planning on dating, or sleeping with, any of your players." I say to him, feeling myself getting angrier.

"So you both are just friends?" 

I roll my eyes "I guess so, yeah."

"Listen Avery, I love you and you know I do. But I don't think hanging out with Tyler is a good idea for you right now."

"What are you talking about? I cant have friends now?"

"No, I didn't say that. I just don't think hanging out with him is a good idea for you right now. I think it's too soon. And he is one of my players Avery, I do hear that you two spend a good amount of time together."

I nod "Oh I get it, he is one of your biggest stars and you don't want me to ruin him with my addiction right? Well don't worry dad I wont tarnish him with my pill popping. You know what, I'll stop hanging out with him and Jamie, I'll start talking the bus again, or even better you can start bringing me to and from work like I'm a child again."

"That's not what I'm saying and you know that Avery Lynn."

"Then what dad? What do you want from me! Keep me locked up in my apartment on a ball and chain! Don't you trust me?" I could feel my heart breaking and my voice getting quieter as I finished.

"Avery I do trust you! I'm the one of got you clean, I got you flown here and gave you the greatest treatment I could, then sent you to the best rehab facility in Chicago. I do trust you sweetheart, I just don't want anything happening to you that could make you fall back into that lifestyle again. That phone call I got from the hospital Avery" I look up at him "I never want that again."

"But where were you before that dad, here. Not with me after mom died, you were here. You know what was there, the pills were there. While I was in Canada living alone with my addiction, you were here. I needed you dad, and you were only there after I was hospitalized." I turn on my heels and leave the office, and leave the building.