6

“Bye, Bakugou-kun! Thanks for having me!”

“You better not come back, bitch!”

  He looks at the concert ticket that Tooru gave him. She said Jirou will be performing and everyone will be there. Katsuki is never a big fan of rock, surprising at it is, he likes acoustics and piano more. Mina said it’s his gap-moe, but he never cared.

  He walks back to his house, getting annoyed with the jingle and buzzing from his pants’ pocket. It seems like he accidentally turn off the mute, and it seems the chat group is alive again. As he walks upstairs to his room, he opens the class’ group chat.

Uravity : Does anyone feel excited with Jirou’s perform? Because I know I do!

AlienQueen : I do! Can’t wait for night to come!

InvisibleGirl : She already worked hard for this, I hope she didn’t get any stage fright.

Uravity : I hope so too! And I wish Tsuyu-chan can come too..

KingExplosionMurder : Something wrong with her?

AlienQueen : Bakugou-kun! It’s rare to see you in the group chat.

KingExplosionMurder : Shut it, pinky

  Uravity : Well, Tsuyu-chan can’t come because her quirk makes her sleep if the air is cold. So she has to stay at home during winter.

Deku : Ah, that’s really interesting..

KingExplosionMurder : Stfu deku.

And with that, Katsuki knows there’s more work for him before he can get a decent sleep.

~****~

  It’s around 9 when the ash blonde male is out for a stroll –he decided to go to a near park. The snow is thicker than before, perfect for a snow fight. He trails the tracks as he remembers his past. He likes to play here before, near the scariest place when it’s Halloween –a cemetery. It’s the best place to play because it’s really quiet and usually there’s no one here. But this time, Katsuki founds a certain raven in there. He decided to go inside, to make sure it’s like what he
thought. And it’s right; he saw Tokoyami standing in front of a gravestone alone, with a solemn look on his face.

“Hey bird brain.” The blonde ash male call his classmate and stand next to him.

  “Good morning too, Bakugou. What are you doing here?”

“I’m on my way to the park, and I saw you here.”

  They didn’t say anything again after   that, both drowned in their own thoughts –but Katsuki stays silent mainly because he wants to show respect to Tokoyami’s mother. Yes, the grave is hers and his son usually come here when he had time –placing lily and cleans the grave. And every time Tokoyami went here, he always had the same negative feelings. When Tokoyami’s quirk started to develop, there are purple spots on his neck –making other children scared of him. As time goes, he fully became a raven with his shadow as a friend. He already forgot what he looks like when he was young, and he always wish he could go back at that time again –where he still haven’t got a quirk. Because when he got his quirk fully, his mother died. Ravens are death bringers, right? That’s what they heard.

“Bakugou, do you think that ravens are death bringers?”

“No, I don’t fucking care about myths. What? Do you think you’re a bad luck charm, bird brain?” Katsuki snickered.