Christmas (Part 1)

Zarina's POV:

I was setting the plates on the table for our Christmas dinner. It would be my first Christmas here with my half-brother and the new friends I made.

Ben walked into the room with the rest of the plates. 

"How's it going?" He asked.

"I still have to figure out how many people will be here!" I groaned, "The only problem with chosen family and more friends!"

CRASH!

I dashed to the kitchen, and there, Izzy and Zara stared at a broken mug on the kitchen floor.

"Alright who did this?" 

Both of them pointed at the other. "It was her!" 

"CLEAN IT UP!" I shouted, "Sonic, Shadow, Sparks, ChiChi, Flames, and Alex will be here soon!!"

They both scurried off to find the broom and dust pan. They knew well enough not to make me mad.

Ben's POV: 

Zara and Izzy dashed out of the kitchen in search for the broom and dust pan.

"In the closet under the stairs." I said.

I heard a knock at the door, I opened the door, and Alex, Sparks, ChiChi And Flames stood there.

"Merry Christmas you guys!" I said grinning.

"Hey dude!" Said Alex, "Long time no see!"

"Merry Christmas Ben!" Sparks chirped, "Where's Zarina? I'll help her."

I nodded towards the kitchen. She nodded, took off her coat and handed it to Alex, then made her way towards the kitchen.

I closed the door, and helped Alex hang up coats and what not.

Sparks POV:

I hurried into the kitchen to help Zarina. When I got there, she was staring at her phone. Eyes wide, hands shaking, smiling.

"Let me guess," I said with a smirk, "He responded?"

She looked up at me and smiled. 

"Yes."

I hugged her tightly. 

"Now, let me help you prepare this feast for you greedy-guts-brother and everyone else!" I exclaimed.

"I HEARD THAT!!" Ben yelled from the other room.

Zarina and I looked at each other and burst out laughing. We laughed and talked while we prepared the rolls.

"Right," Zarina huffed, "Into the oven these rolls shall go!"

Silver's POV:

Mephiles and I walked up to Zarina's house. She invited everyone to a Christmas party tonight. 

Mephiles suddenly leaned down and kissed me on my cheek. I immediately felt my face heating up.

"I kiss you, and you still blush like crazy." Mephiles husky voice whispered into my ear.

He knocked on the door. Ben opened the door for us.

"Hey guys! Merry Christmas!"

We went inside and Mephiles helped me take my coat off.

"You're sweet you know." I giggled.

Mephiles sent me a seductive look. Oh dear.

Suddenly Sonic hugged me from behind.

"Silver!" He chirped, "MERRY CHRISTMAS!!"

Mephiles and Shadow nodded their greetings to each other. The can't really stand each other. But at least they aren't fighting.

Sonic and I helped Zarina and Sparks by getting more plates for everyone and silverware.

Zarina looked very happy as she and Sparks sang Christmas carols in the kitchen. I was funny to hear them singing different parts of one song, then switch. It was hilarious!

Zara was chasing Izzy around the living room. I don't want to know why. Because once I do know, I somehow get into the argument itself!

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

To Be Continued