🥳 New Year's Eve 🥳

(I will publish Christmas part 2 guys, I promise! I've been so busy!)

Sonic's POV:

Shadow and I were sitting on the couch. It was New Year's Eve. Shadow looked at me and smiled.

"How are you, my little Sapphire?" He asked.

"Good, but I want you more than ever!" I murmured as I buried my cheek into his chest fluff.

 "That can be easily arranged~" He said seductively.

I felt my cheeks warm up as he said that. I could already imagine it...

"Do you want something to drink?" He asked me.

"No thanks Shad, you know I don't drink anymore." I reminded him.

"Right, sorry," He said, "I should remember that you and your sister don't drink." He got up to go himself some wine.

So I took that chance to go see if Zarina was okay. I found her on her balcony, staring out at the stars.

"Do you ever wish you could turn back time," She asked, without turning towards me, "And re-did what you regret?"

"Honestly, yes." I responded, as I joined her leaning against the cool balcony rail, "Some things I wish I could have looked back at and re-did."

She turned her head and looked at me, and raised her eyebrow, "Do you wish you haven't met Shadow?"

I stared at her in horror, "WHAT? No!" I cried as I grabbed her hair and pulled on it.

She laughed, "Joke, it was a joke! Ow! Stop it! You moron!"

After I let go of her hair, we leaned on the balcony rail and laughed. 

"You idiot." I said, "I would never want to go undo meeting Shadow."

She cringed as she said, "Otherwise you might've been with Amy by now." 

We both cringed at the thought of that.

She sighed and looked at the stars again. I knew she wanted to go home. But she and I both knew her home was here. I smiled at her. I hugged her tightly. She hugged me back. 

I whispered to her softly, "Happy New Year's Zarina."

Izzy's POV:

I arrived before Zara did. I set up a bucket of water by the door, so soon as she got here, I would open the door and splash her with the water.

Yes, I know she would kill me, but it would be worth it. Especially on New Year's.

Soon as I saw Zara come to the door, I grabbed the bucket of water. 

Ding Dong

I opened the door and splashed the bucket of water all over her. I couldn't help it, but to burst out laughing at her face. Then from a shocked face, her face became VERY angry.

"IZZY!! YOU SON OF A BIT**!!" She shouted, "YOU JUST DUG YOURSELF A GRAVE VERY EARLY!!"

She started chasing me around the hous, determined to murder me. I ran as fast as I could go. I was determined NOT to be murdered.

This went on for about 15 minutes before we got into a tangled heap with Fleetway and Scourge.

"Ow, can you two get off Fleetway and I?" Scourge snapped from the bottom of the heap.