5

I walk inside and go to the kitchen straight away, I get a wet cloth and dab it over where he busted my lip, I flinch as the material touches it.
"Ah- ouch" I say as I hold the cloth on for a second.
I look around in my cupboards for some disinfectant that I could put on in so it doesn't get infected, I finally found some and stood on my tippy toes reaching for it. I had to jump a little and I just go it.

I put it on the cloth and put it on my lip again, then I got a new cloth and put more disinfectant on it and put it under my eye as there was a little cut.

I sigh and just get a bandaid, just to stop the bleeding for now. Then Namjoon pops into my head.
"I should text him" I mumble to myself.

I walk and sit myself down on the couch, pulling out my phone and that little piece of paper.
I type in the number and also add him to my contacts, then I message him.

  Namjoon☺️

Hey, it's Y/N, from today

Oh hey Y/N! How are you feeling?

A bit better, I just wanted to say thanks heaps for helping me out today, it means a lot .

Hey no problem! It was nothing, men shouldn't treat women like that, especially a beautiful girl like you! 😊

Ahh, you're too kind. If you ever need anything it'll be my pleasure to return a favour for you :)

Okay! I'll keep that in mind! Thank you Y/N.

Anyways I gotta go and finish doing stuff, it was lovely talking. Bye

Cya 👋
———

I turn my phone off, smiling a little, and I go and lay in bed. I toss and turn, and no matter how hard I try, I just can't sleep. So I get up and put a black hoodie and a pair of jeans on, I pull my hood over, grab my phone and wallet and walk out.

I'm not sure where I'm going, but it's somewhere. I keep waking and end up heading towards a 24 hour liquor store. I walk in and buy a decent sized bottle of alcohol and walked back out.

I go to the park and sit down on the swing, yet again. I slowing start swinging as I open the bottle. Without realising I started crying. I just look up at the moon and stare at it.

"I hope you're doing well up there, I miss you a lot" I say with a croaky voice.

Then I heard footsteps, I take a sip from the bottle and look around, oh it's minthea- I mean Yoongi. Is he stalking me? Ugh I don't know, I can't be bothered with anything at the moment, so I let it slide.

"Are you really that lonely that you come to the park every night?" He said before he came and sat on the swing next to me, noticing that I'm crying. Guilt starting to fill up in him.

I don't say anything and just wipe my tears.

"I'm not gonna ask what's wrong because I don't care, but I am gonna ask, are you gonna have the whole bottle to yourself?" Yoongi asks pointing the bottle.

I get what he means and I just hand him the bottle. He takes a sip then hands it back to me.
I take it and start swing on the swing slightly again, and he does too.

"Hey uh, I swear I'm not stalking you or anything, it's just all a coincidence, I come here a lot at night, and the whole job thing, I applied a week ago and they just accepted me, so I promise I'm not a stalker" he says and I just laugh a bit

"What's so funny?" He asks as he notice me chuckle

"It's cute you had to explain yourself" I simply say, my voice still a bit croaky from crying.

"Well I uh-" he scratches behind his ear. "I didn't want you to think I'm some stalker that'll chain you up in my basement or something" I laugh at his statement again.

I pass him the bottle, he takes a sip then passes it back, then I take a sip.

"Hey that was an indirect kiss" he says
"Oh" i say, trying to hide my blush although I'm sure it's not noticeable because of the dark, I don't even think he's noticed my bruises yet.

Ya wait! why am I blushing? Psss you're so stupid Y/N.

"Hey i think I'm gonna go home" I say to him
"Do you want me to walk you home?" Yoongi asks
"No I'll be fine thanks"
"Alright, see you tomorrow" He says then leaves
"Goodnight" I yell and I just see him wave