Kitten's Threesome (Blake x Yang x Kali)

A/N: Just saying that this may not be for all of you, it has futa so skip now if you dislike that stuff...

Kali had expected Blake and Yang to have a bit of fun together after being apart for so long, but she never would've expected to get dragged into the fun herself.

Kali smiled softly as she opened her book and laid back on her couch, having let her daughter and her blonde girlfriend enjoy some alone time while her husband, Ghira, was away from home on another diplomacy meeting. She had a feeling about just what the two huntresses in training were going to do together while alone, but as she got a few paragraphs into her book, hearing a loud moan in Blake's voice was something she didn't expect. Being the mother she was, she wanted to go and check on the younger faunus, now knowing without a doubt what was going on in the young kitten's room. "It's been months since the two had been together... I know that Ghira and I would do the same thing after so long.~" A soft chuckle left the older woman's lips as she went back to reading, continuing to hear soft and quiet moans and whimpers leave the room and somehow making it to her, causing her to think the two left the door wide open for some reason. "Just... Just what are those two doing..?" There was no hiding the blush on her cheeks as she felt arousal she didn't want starting to spark her senses, causing her to bite her lip as she decided to go see what the two were up to.

The mother closed her book and got off the couch, sighing to herself in both concern and anticipation as she started sneaking her way towards the younger faunus's room where the noises were coming from. Of course, with every step Kali took, the moans, groans, whines, and whimpers only grew louder as she got closer to the room. Every time one of her steps was drowned out by the sweet sound of her own child's moans, the older faunus couldn't help but let the realization that she was about to see her little girl getting fucked somehow. Though, as the golden-eyed woman finally found her way to her daughter's room, she had to pause and mentally process what she was about to do. "I'm about to peek in on my own daughter and her girlfriend having sex... Should I even do this...?" However, as she heard the two younger girls nearly scream in pleasure together as if they had just cum together, the mother failed to notice her hand slipping underneath her outfit, teasing her folds as she absentmindedly leaned just enough to see into the room.

The first thing the older woman saw was her daughter with her ass in the air and her face seemingly buried into a pillow, turned just enough so she could breathe and moan with no problem. However, the next thing Kali saw was Yang's hips moving at a pace so quick and seemingly rough that it made the woman ache for more than just the two fingers she started teasing herself with. It took the older faunus far longer than she'd ever admit to notice that the blonde girl was equipped with a cock more hung than her own husband's making the golden-eyed woman gasp and cover her mouth to keep herself quiet, still pleasuring herself at the sight of her own daughter being fucked. Though, what threw her for a loop what was she heard the two saying between their moans.

"You know, Blake?~" Yang started with a cock smile as she held tightly to her lover's hips, her own meeting that famous Bellabooty that even Kali possessed. "I love you, but damn, I can't wait for you to age a bit and look like your mother.~" The young blonde leaned in closely and gently nibbled on the young faunus's ear, smirking as she did so. "Getting to fuck a sexy mother like her but being able to call her my wife in the process? I'd be in heaven.~" The lilac-eyed girl only smiled as she pulled back and continued thrusting deeply into her teammate's rear end, wanting to try and convince Blake to bring Kali in on a threesome, but not wanting to actually use her lover. Of course, as the girl continued thrusting, she was far too focused on making sure the girl she loved was given the pleasure she deserved, and it that meant mentioning how sexy she would be later in life, then no reason not to.