Chapter Three ~ Four's a Crowd.

It was lunch time, and as usual, Ellie and Taylor were sat in the canteen. The blonde was sat hugging her legs and screaming at the top of her lungs with her music. It was a usual routine, and it was normal for them both to just sit in silence as it was what they felt comfortable with.  Ellie was sat with her legs extended all the way along the bench with her own earphones in. The only difference was that she wasn’t singing as she got easily embarrassed, unlike Taylor who didn’t give a shit about anybody but her best friend.

After a few moments, Ellie raised her eyebrow as a guy came over to their table and yelped as he almost sat on her legs, causing her to turn around and sit neatly on the bench with her legs under the table. Taylor raised an eyebrow and took her earphones out, immediately stopping her singing. “You idiot – you almost crushed her legs with your fat arse!”

Ellie hushed her, which caused Taylor to roll her eyes. The tattooed guy chuckled and sat down next to the brunette, smiling at her. “Hey. Sorry, I just wanted to ask you if you’d go to the prom with me?”

Fascinated by the pupils beauty, Ellie instantly agreed, which caused Taylor to walk off in a huff as they planned to go to the prom together the day before and now she was going against the original plan.

Almost instantly, Ellie looked apologetically at the tattooed guy before racing after her best friend until she saw a guy nudge the blonde on the shoulder, causing her to stop in her tracks and sigh as she walked back to her table to attempt a conversation with the guy.

As Taylor stormed off, she placed an earphone back into her ear and almost screamed as she felt something on her shoulder. As she turned around, she saw a handsome guy smile at her and she gave him the usual reaction when a guy encountered her. She screwed up her nose in disgust and muttered an “eurgh,” before walking away from him. She wouldn’t stay mad long, and that her and Ellie would be back to normal in no time.