Chapter 2 | A

«¦—Jeno's POV—¦»
P.M. 12:00, Lunch. Friday, Cafeteria

"When will you tell your feelings to Jaemin?" Renjun asked, taking a bite out of his salad.

"I dunno. There's a high chance that he doesn't even like me either." I pouted, biting my nail out of habit.

"I call bullshit." Mark looked up from his unfinished English essay that is due tomorrow.

"You're just oblivious, that's all."

"And besides, who wouldn't fall for you? Everyone envies you." Renjun barked back.

"Well, I'll just see for my own." I shrugged my shoulders in defeat.

"Thanks for the 'advice' anyways." They both roll their eyes at my sarcastic words.

<;--;>

P.M. 4:30, School Gates

"Nono~." A sweet, melodic voice that never failed to make me melt, singsonged.

I ripped my eyes away from my phone to turn to Jaemin, flashing a smile at him as we walked to his house as usual.

"Hey, Nana, are you free tonight?" I asked him, slinging an arm over his shoulder.

"I am, why?" I smirked, not replying.

"Tell me~~~~!!!" He whined, hitting my chest repeatedly.

"Aigoo, my big baby, I won't tell you yet. Just get ready, I'll pick you up at P.M. 6:00." I told him, squishing his cheeks.

"Hmph. Fine." He gave up, his shoulders slumping.

"But at least give me a hint~!"

"No."

"You're no fun." I chuckled at his cuteness.

"See you at 6:00 Jae." I waved at him, smiling and ran across the road.