Chapter 4 | M

«¦—Jeno's POV—¦»
P.M. 6:00. Friday, Hasley Street

I dragged Jaemin to his favourite bubble tea shop, NCTea Milk Corner.

"You have to make this our first destination." He chuckled, pushing the glass door open.

"Hi, welcome to NCTea Milk Corner! How may I help you?" A soft, but cheery voice greeted us as we saundered towards the cashier.

"Hi, Jungwoo-hyung!" Jungwoo smiled.

"What do you want, Jaemin-ah?" I asked him, he stared at the menu for a little while before answering.

"Taro."

"1 Taro and Cookies n' Cream, large." He hummed a song while he processed everything.

"That'll be 20,000 won." I handed over the exact amount of money and we sat down at a table.

"You don't really have to do this for me." Jaemin whispered, teary-eyed.

I grabbed both of his hands that were resting on the table and rubbed my thumb on the back of it.

"I'm doing this for you." I replied, pressing my forehead against his, smiling at him.

A fake cough emitted beside us. We immediately parted with our cheeks tinted with pink as Taeyong-hyung placed our orders down.

"Have fun at your date~." He winked.

Sipping on our drinks, we stood up and went to our next and last destination.

"To where?" He questioned, I didn't reply as I continued leading him somewhere.

"Just wait."