Chapter 3

No one's POV

In the Everglot's house, Y/N was practicing taekwondo with her robot friend Imelda. She was 14 years old.

"Y/N you've been practicing for almost 2 hours...STRAIGHT!" Imelda told her friend who was still practicing.

Y/N giggled and did some backflips on the way to Imelda.

"You really need to rest. Too much work can kill you"

Y/N chuckled.

"Oh Imelda, Im perfectly fine. I dont mind it." Y/N said.

"But your working too hard.."

Y/N rubbed her sweat with her hankerchief while her robot friend keeps on blaberring.

"You need to take a rest young lady."

Y/N finds it funny when her robot friend is worrying too much, it made her laugh.

"I gotta do these. Its kind of a way to protect myself from harm."

"Fine, you really workout like your dad."

When Y/N heard this, her heart sank hearing the word 'dad'. She looked down and sat on the bench. Imelda noticed her frown as she realized what she just said.

"Oh! Sorry if I mention your dad-I I mean father- no! What I mean is urghhh!!!" Imelda groaned in annoyance as Y/N gave a chuckle.

"Dad would've always work with me if he didnt.."

"Come on Y/N..dont think that.."

Y/N's POV

I remembered those times Mom always talk about her and dad. She said dad died because of an explosion. I wanted to know what happened but she didnt wanna talk about it.

My dad, Miguel Everglot was a great inventor. A protective father and a real hero. How I wished I could see him and give him the biggest hug.

I feel so alone in school being a student with no dad.

Flashback...
No ones POV

Y/N was still 8 years old. Class was starting and their teacher started to plan what they should do on Father's day. She didnt know how to tell it to her teacher that she doesnt have a dad but did it anyway.

"Teacher!" Y/N raised her right hand. " Yes Y/N?" the teacher asked.

"Can I bring my mom on father's day?" Y/N said cheerfully. Her classmates started to laugh at her as she saddened at a moment.

"Kids stop laughing! What do you mean Y/N?" The teacher asked again.

"My papa died when I was a baby." She explained.

"Ohh then..you can bring your mom so you can enjoy!"

"Yay!" She cheered and her classmates started to make gossips about her.

When Y/N was already 11 years old and was in 6th Grade. She was walking by the pathway with her glasses cause she was a nerd. Some girls pinned her to the wall.

"Hey Y/N, i heard you lost your daddy~how sad~" they laughed but Y/N kept quiet.

"Trying to be quiet huh nerdy pants?" One of the girls asked and threw Y/N's books on the floor. Y/N tried to get her book back but some of her books were thrown in the trash.

"Hahaha good idea putting her books in the trash!"

"She deserves it anyways! Hahaha!"

Y/N still took her books her the trash and put it inside her bag. But the bully girls didnt stop her.

"Hey if you keep quiet we'll have no choice to throw your bag!" They said and took Y/N's bag.

She was still quiet.

"You asked for it!"

They threw her bag on the trash.

"Next time, dont talk about your dead daddy to classes ok? Your story sucks!" They said and left.

Y/N grabbed her bag from the trash not minding the students around her. She went back home.

"Mom Im home!" She shouted at the front door. Her mother came running down to kiss her but was shock at her appearance.

"Oh Y/N there y- oh gosh! What happened to you child?" She aske worriedly and checked Y/N's situation.

"Im fine mom. Just some bullies." She replied.

"Y/N, sometimes you just need to talk back to those bullies or Ill do." Her mom warned her.

"But mama.."

Her mom grabbed her to her room. Opened some boxes.

"Mom what are you looking for?"

Her mom put a box on the bed and checked for something inside it.

"Ahh here we go.."

She gave some old paper with some words written on it. Y/N was shook seeing who wrote those messages.

"Dad wrote this?" Y/N asked.

"Your dad was a very nice man. A protective father and he will do anything to protect all of his family. He had a gift for you."

She gave me a necklace that had a golden key in it.

"Your papa told me to give this to you when you feel alone. He doesn't want you to get hurt so he wants you to always fight for your right."

Y/N grabbed the necklace and put it around her neck.

"I'll do it mom."

After weeks of training she was bullied again by those girls.

"Hey hey! It's miss nerdy doll!"

Y/N gave them a glare.

"Come on, let's mess with her" one of the bullies said and was about to get Y/N's bag.

Y/N grabbed her bag back forcefully making the girl move close to her as she kicked her in her stomach and made her fall onto the ground.

The other girls were shock but tried to fight back.

"You'll pay for that!"

One girl was about to hit Y/N again but she immediately grabbed her hand and made her tumble to the ground. The girls started to looked freak out.

"Don't you mess with me again and my dad." Y/N said and left.

End Of Flashback...

Still Y/N's POV

"Papa wants me to be always alert. Be a fighter. He always believed in me."I said and glanced at my necklace that Dad gave, it was the one with the golden key.

"I miss papa.."