< a/N >

Hello
Welcome to Embrace
Book 1 of Violet Evergarden fanfiction
...............................................................

Quick author's note

please note that :

1. this is a collaboration with author emoweebs , so be sure to check her out after you read this story.

2. this book is all rights reserved, copyrighted 2018-2019 and the coming years.

3. both emoweebs  and I do not own any of the characters from the original violet evergarden book.

4. we were only innocently using the characters to write a fanfiction.

5. if any of you readers have any possible concerns, please feel free to raise them. We will be happy to accept your critiques.

6. there might be several issues with the storyline however please bare with us throughout the story.

7. we will not be answering to any spam and do not expect us to immediately follow back as we are very busy human beings.

8. however if there is anything you'd like us to know or add in the story, feel free to contact emoweebs privately. ( I will not be active in my inbox )

9. finally, emoweebs would like to personally add and say, I ain't busy as you are.

10. and I almost forgot to add ; that at the end of each chapter, there will be a small and quick message for you readers. Some of them might contain nonsense, but they are really sweet! You can maybe use them in your everyday lives :)

..................................................................

Check us out on our other stories!

emoweebs 's stories :
love me : yuwin
trained to kill : nct dream NOW RELEASED!!
just for you : junhao  TAKEN DOWN

My stories:
a warrior's kiss ( book 1 )
a warrior's heart ( book 2 )
a warrior's destiny ( book 3 ) TAKEN DOWN
a warrior's immoral ( book 4 )
a warrior's fate ( sequel ) NOW RELEASED!!

.......................................................................................................................................

Final author's note ;

Thank you for being a dear throughout the first a/n.

Please enjoy :)