1

I walked through the streets, going to the convenience store with the both of my hands inside my pocket. I arrived at my destination and went straight to the ice cream section. I picked your favorite ice cream and payed at the counter.

The autumn leaves are falling from it's branches while I walked towards the place you rests. I sighed, I know you wanted to see the autumn leaves and would probably request for a picture.

I was greeted with the girl in the front desk, Irene. She became my friends because I always come here and she'll usually greet me and will ask for your state. She said she ships the two of us and she was sad when I told her that there was no hope for your case.

I went to the elevator and pressed the number of the floor where you're waiting for me. The elevator dinged, indicating that I reached the floor.

I opened the door and was greeted by you, sleeping soundly. I observed how your chest rise and falls when you breathe. I went closer to you after putting down your ice cream at the table. I brushed your cheeks using the back of my hand as a single tear escaped from my eyes. I held then your hand and kissed the back of it while my tears simultaneously rolling down my cheeks. I continued to stare at your state, several machines attached to you, helping you to live. I sighed before deciding to wake you up and let you eat your dessert.

Jennie was my first love. We first met at the prom. Everyone was having a hard time picking partners while Jennie and me we're struggling to find one. I had a crush on Jennie that time, I wanted her to be my prom partner. I couldn't bring myself to ask her, I don't want to feel embarassed. Not until destiny brought me to her. She was my everything, my life. I gave her all of me and she did the same. We promised that we'll love each other until the day we die. It was winter when I heard the news, that she had this illness that could possibly take her life, she suffered from that sickness until we both graduated college. She didn't graduated with me at the school, instead, here in the hospital. Since then, I always come here and taking care of her. I don't want to be separated from her, I want to stick with her until the end. Me and her family and friends are hoping that she'll finally get rid of that, but it all fell down when the doctors said that they can't do anything about it and there's no cure for her sickness. I was broken that time and didn't believed at what they said. I prayed to God for a miracle. I don't want to lose her. We tried to conduct our own research for a cure but there's none. Reality slapped me and that's when I finally accepted the truth. That's why I was doing the things that she love for her remaining days, like singing her some songs and will dance like a crazy girl. Seeing her laugh makes my heart ache. It was getting harder and harder for me each day to live, thinking that anytime she'll leave me.

I shove a spoonful of milk ice cream to her mouth and she just giggled. This was one of her favorite things, eating milk ice cream. "Lisa, can you sleep beside me tonight?" She spoke. I nodded my head and continued feeding her.

Time went so fast that it is already night time. I checked the time and it was 6PM. Jennie called her close friends as well as her family tonight, she said she wanted to spend time with them. They're now here, chit chatting inside the hospital room. Jennie held my hand, "Can you lay beside me now?" She asked, I didn't spoke and climbed to the hospital bed where she was laying. She rested her head in my chest and our hands were intertwined.

"I always dreamed having a family with you." She gently spoke as she looked at me and smiled. "Me too." I responded and kissed the top of her head. "We were really destined for each other, right?" She said. "Yeah, and I am so happy." I poked her nose and she just giggled. She went silent after giggling. "Lisa, remember that I love you so much and please don't forget about me." She said with a cracked voice. "I will always remember that, I love you too so much and I won't forget you." I responded, fighting the urge to cry. She looked at me then her gaze landed on my lips, I leaned closer and felt her lips in mine. I kissed her passionately, pouring all my love at the kiss. I kissed her like there's no tomorrow. We pulled away and she went back to her position. She grabbed my arm and hugged it. "Lisa?" She called me. "Hmm?" I hummed in response. "I always wanted to die in your arms."

That was the last words came out from her as we heard the irritating sound, the sound that I don't want to hear but there's no turning back. I cried and kissed her forehead once more, "I love you so much, Jennie. Thank you for being with me until the day that you'll be an angel." I said and removed my arms from her hug. I raised our intertwined hands and kissed it before unclasping our hands.

The nurses and doctors came rushing in. I went to her family and friends, they are already crying. "She finally ended her sufferings." I said while my tears are rolling down to my cheeks nonstop. Jisoo and Rosé came closer to me and we hugged. We're bestfriends along with Jennie. Jennie's family also went to me for a hug, as well as my family.

The doctor approached us, "I'm sorry for your loss, time of death, 6:23 PM." He said causing me to lose my balance as I cried harder.

We can't stop anything from happening, maybe this was part of God's plan. Jennie might left me physically, but she's with me, in my heart.

---

just came out from this idea as i saw this from tweeter so i made a plot 'cause it's a cool idea though.