Chapter 18

This chapter is gonna have a song to set the mood because yeah I just got really addicted to it yesterday and to me it feels like it's the perfect fit

Song: sad song by kings FT Elena coast

Bianca's POV .

I truly thought carter was someone else . I thought he supported my every move . but I guess I was wrong . I don't want to be apart of a family that is falling part every minute .hopefully Matt nash and cam will understand . as I walk in the room I motion for the boys to come to the hall way the come out as I slide my back down the wall.

"Hey Bianca what's wrong ?" cameron asked with a worried face . he is a brother figure to me and I love him . he has always made me smile when I me him same with nash and Matt the smiling part not brother .

"Well I got some bad news." I say

The boys all look at nash .

"Dude did you get her pregnant ?" Matt asks

"What no ! please tell me your not preagnant. I'm only 17 ! " Nash says which gets me a little offended why would it matter if I was it would have been his he is the only person I frickle frackled with . then I laugh due to his comment of only being 17 I pat his shoulder

"No nash I'm not . I just well I umm...." I trail off now that I think about it it is gonna be hard to level the guys and girls I have called family for the past 2 months . but it's for the best .

"Spit it out Bianca ." says cameron

"Shut it dallas I'm trying to put the in a less hurtful way." I say

They nod nervously.

"Well I not going to be apart of magcon any more . I'm leaving the family is drifting apart. and if you all loved me like you say you did you would let me go . I don't feel like carter is the same from when he first confessed his feelings I feel like he is slowly drifting away from me . I don't want to lose him the way I lost nash . people still ask me do I still have feelings for nash . honestly I do but I can't go back to him . I love Matt but I don't want to rush things again. I love carter but he obviously doesn't truly love me . I came here hoping to find true love . but I failed . I also came her to have the feeling of having that perfect family feeling but failed at that also . can't you see that this event isn't the same as it used to be . it's like once more people began to come the more everyone drifted . I'm sorry guys but tomorrow is my last magcon ." I say all everyone out of magcon or the 'family' was there to here my last sentence . I looked up to see carter behind cam staring at me with pain in his eyes .

"Really Bianca is that how you truly feel !" he said raising his voice but it begins to break.

"I'm done Bianca ! I'm tired of you feeling like you aren't loved I'm tired of it ! why can't you just open your eyes! you are loved ! we all know the only reason you truly want to leave is because you fear of oblivion ! Bianca just cut the act if I don't love you I wouldn't tell you I did ! " He said tears slipping from his eyes and yelling .

"Like I said if you truly loved me you would let me go . Carter you aren't nearly as done as I am with your bullshit and leading people on if you loved me you would have grown some damn balls and asked me to be yours but you never did ! your the one who is scared if oblivion carter that's why you don't want me to go ! you are realizing everyone will slowly start to slip away one by one after I leave ! don't mix me up with you! " I say as kian and cameron help trying to calm me down .

"Look carter I thinks it's best if you just leave the situation we are in right now because I don't like seeing my friends cry." Kian says as he leads me to his room.

Carter's POV :

I can't believe I blew it I waited so long for nash to fuck up and when I got the chance I fucked up myself . But she is right I fear oblivion I don't like being by my self . the person I fear I losing the most is matt. he always knows how to cheer me up . and if he leaves I'm nothing . Without Bianca I'm broken and I can't lose her but maybe she is right If I love her I should let her make her own decisions.

Nash POV :

She still loves me ? How is that possible .I hurt her so bad . now I feel like crap because I love two girls I love her and skylar . now what do I do . I know I will ask cam later

Cameron's POV:

She is leaving . why ? I understand the family is drifting but she was holding it together now we are gonna be nothing and let the fans down .

Matts POV:

she loves me yay. but if she loves me why is she leaving ? is she going to and become distant . I want her to stay .

Gilinskys POV:

I feel like I'm the reason to making her leave from the dumb fight .

Johnson's POV :

I'm gonna miss my baby sister . she meant the world had I known a fight would have made her leave I wouldn't have done anything .

Taylor's POV :

Poor Bianca I won't get in the way of her choice . I'm just gonna let her make her own choice . I'm gonna give her my favorite bandanas so she will always Remember me .

Aaron POV :

I'm gonna miss her she brightens my day. And I was gonna ask her for advice with helping me ask out Noelia .

Mahoganys POV :

Noo my best friend is leaving!

Jacobs POV :

My baby sister is leaving me .

Hayes POV : my older sister is leaving me what *cue sad violin music and sobs*

A/n YAYY I hope you enjoyed this chapter the end was just how every one was feeling .

.

.

But guess what I have great news I will be uploading two more chapters today YAYY because school starts Monday and ugh I will have to start a schedule again . which I will probably update Mondays and Fridays .