Chapter 22

Song for chapter- katy perry this is how we do . 

biancas outfit ^ or >

Destiny's POV -aka jack g's girlfriend -

"Oh god jack your dumb" I say as jack does weird things around matts living room .

"You love me babe." he says with a wink .

"Sadly I have to ." I say frowning.

"What was that babe can you repeat that ." he says cupping his ear to hear more clearly everyone began to laugh .

"I hate you jack ." I say laughing .

"Sure ya do." he say plopping down in the sofa next to me .

"Hey guys I have an idea how about we make a youtube video it will be a #askoldmagcon " I say out of no where

"That's a great idea babe .. let's get to tweeting it " Jack says.

It was only 2 minutes since we tweeted to our fans and we already have it trending number 1 world wide.

The video of course is going on matts channel seeing as we are at his house .

"Hey guys matt here and today I have some wonderful guest here a lot actually even two I my favorite young ones well one isn't so young anymore she is thirteen now growing quickly . but you know her as the one the only Skylynn Elizabeth Floyd ." Matts says as her says skylynns name she pops up in the frame .

"We also have my little Maddi boo ." he says picking up Madison and putting her in the frame .

" And the old magcon group an their girlfriends ." as we all pop up also

"Now we asked you to tweet us at #askoldmagcon and you guys are so great you got it world wide trending at the first trending tag because you are awesome and we love you and for that we shall do a tweeting DM and following spree ." he say s

"Question one is from

@GRANTSBOOTYHOLE all caps interesting name by the way . and she asks who do you take in as the little sister you would take up for at anytime? well I love all of these girls of course but destiny mostly because gilinsky is one of the most people I go to with my shitty problems and he is a great helper. and seeing as I take him as a brother figure I take her as a sister figure and do this is me baby sister ." he states pulling me in to a side hug .

" Aww so sweet ." I say punishing his cheek.

"#askoldmagcon Bianca who is your best girl friend and guy friend ? and that's from @espinosagalaxy " Bianca says

"Well duh destiny she is amazing ! and I see her get all this hate and for what ? just because she goes out with gilinsky . sorry to say this but gilinsky is hers and she is my BESTFRIEND and I love her . #destinyisamazing." Bianca says gosh i never thought she would stick up for me nor did I think I was appreciated but I do now .

Brenda's POV -

I can see it in his eyes he still loves Bianca . when he looks at ere he is just starstruck . I feel like I'm standing in the way of things I think it's time to let him be free . matthew espinosa needs to be with the girl he truley loves and that's Bianca Caylen . after 5 amazing years never did I think I would lose him but I guess I was wrong .

Matt's POV

Every one has left the party and me and my drunk girlfriend are picking up some stuff .

"You still love her don't you ." Brenda slurs .

"Babe what are you talking about ?" I ask

"BIANCA MATT YOU STILL LOVE BIANCA DONT YOU ! TELL ME THE TRUTH !" She says tears threatening to fall from her blue eyes that are now as light as ever indicating she is sad.

"Babe yes a little but that dosen't mean I don't love you no more . "

"Oh quit the bullshit matt I'm do-" I cut her off by kissing her

"babe dont say that please i love you to much for you to leave me . please brenda . please you make me happy and i cant risk losing you. your drunk please lets just go to bed." i say to her seriously.

"alright." she chuckles and gets a little handsy .i laugh and went upstair carring her aling bridal style .

well now i know its gonna be a very interesting night ! matthew espiosa has once again scored another night in havean .

caters pov;

brenda is really pretty i got to know her alot better tonight. i think i have feelings for her.

biancas pov ;

"carter wasnt brenda pretty?" i ask

"very." he says he sounds a bit annoyed but hurt

"babe whats wrong?" i ask

"do you still love him ? do you still love matt please tell me the truth. i dont want drama please i need you to be honest bianca . if you do thats fine i want you to be happy." he says sternly as we pull into our drive way.

"yes carter as a matter a fact i do . my love for him never went away. but there is one question on my mind do you have feelins for brenda?" i ask.

it got quite then he began to speak.

A/N ER MERH GEWRD CLIFFHANGERS ! What would we do without them ^.^ hope you enjoyed this short chapter but its dramatic and cool huh . shout out to a fewpeople for being the boys girlfriend go follow hem they are

gilinskys girl friend~ @cupcake1Dsprinkles

shawns girlfriend~ @hppy_fox72

aarons girlfriend~ @noelia_conejo

thank you three beautifu girls for paricipatng in this book love you guys .

p.s jack johnson is mine !!!!!

~love jessica johnson