Chapter 1- Classmate

A/n: Enjoy! Oh and warning, this contains Mature Language

So..here's how this starts:

3rd Person P.O.V

You woke up, opening your eyes, immediately blinded by the morning sunshine.

You got up quickly, knowing today was Friday and the last day of school, another week and the holidays would start.

With that in mind you jogged off to your bathroom, instantly splashing yourself with the cool water, groaning at it, and slapping your cheeks to wake yourself up more.

Mom: Y/n, are you up!?

Your mother shouted from downstairs. You chuckled screaming a quick yes back to her.

Today was going to be an amazing new day, because today, you were going to the skateboard store right after school, and with all the money saved up, you could buy the electric skateboard!

You weren't much of a sports person per se, more like someone who takes advantage of the sport that comes at a next level of laziness.

True, you were kind of lazy, but who cares, you didn't have many problems.

Though saving up money was one of them, your oh so gracious mother wouldn't let you work part-time, which led you to doing other people's errands in hopes of getting the extra coin in your pocket.

You've been doing it for about 2 months now, and the only reason you wanted that skateboard was so you could look at it, be proud, and never touch it again. It was one of those moments as a child, where you want something because it looks nice, and after the first use, you forget that you ever bought it.

Same with everything else that you've bought. Again, another reason you couldn't have any money, otherwise you would buy a bank but not do anything about it.

And today was the same, you were gonna buy that board, use it once or twice, and then never give it a second thought. You've wasted a lot of money doing that over and over again.

Who's to blame? You were a very childish adult. 18, and you still watched Barbie. That was mainly because you spent your whole childhood taking care of bills since the age of 10. Your father was a bastard, and your mother was weak.

Now, 8 years later, you've got a steady life, your mother works, earns enough for the both of you, and you sell your art for a good price.

But your child-like etiquettes did lead you to lose a mass amount of friends when you were 15, however most people at school don't care anymore. The more 'popular' girls are used to you, so if you sat by them at lunch, they would join in with you and talk to you often.

You were simply...liked...among the students.

Moving on, in this particular day, you weren't going to walk past the schools street, waiting for the ice cream truck so you can have your usual scoop of Vanilla. And no, you were most definitely not going to help ANYBODY, that needed it.

Today was the day you had to buy the board, be proud for a few days, and then leave it to rot, proudly this time.
There could not be any distractions, if there were to be any, would you jump off a cliff in absolute-..