Chapter 4

A/n: I changed the title because Jungkook isn't as shy through out the whole ff. And also the description because...I have no idea So here ya go. Love Triangle.

Y/n's POV

I woke up to see Jimin staring at my face. I shot up making mine and his forehead crash against each other.
"Omo! Oh my god I'm so sorry!!"

Jimin: "Oh it's okay, umm breakfast is ready," he said rubbing his now light red forehead.
"Umm breakfast? Jimin what are you doing here?"

Jimin: "Jungkook let me in, so how was last night?" I looked down smiling and blushing slightly.
"It's was okay,"

Jimin: "Okay? Jungkook told me his parents were really rude? And your supposed to be his fake girlfriend?"
I could see him clench his hands in anger.

"Umm y-yeah about that-

Jungkook: "Breakfast is ready!"
Jungkook barged into the room making me gasp.

"Umm I'm gonna get dressed then,"

I crawl out of bed as fast as possible and walk into the bathroom. I quickly change into my clothes.

 I quickly change into my clothes

Cute and simple. I walk into the kitchen and see Jimin staring at Jungkook. Weird but okay.

I walk up to them and sit down. I start eating quickly. I look at Jungkook who just avoided my gaze. Must be tired.

"Y/n? Do you wanna sleep over today?"

"Umm yeah sure I guess,"

I finish my food and head outside since Jimin wants to skip today and Jungkook says he'll come late.

I walk into the building and start hearing whispering.

"Did you hear? Y/n's Jungkook's girlfriend,"

"Omo! Really? They look so cute together!"

"Umm no they don't! I look perfect with him!"

I ignore it and head to class.

          *After School

I walk into my apartment and see Jungkook sitting on the couch. I sit down almost next to him.

"You weren't in school today?"

"Yeah umm, just got stuff to deal with, anyway I'll see you later,"

"O-oh, okay,"

         *Going to Jimin

It was finally 6 and now I'm heading over to Jimin's. But then again I can't get the fact out that Jungkook's acted like nothings happened. He wouldn't talk to me at all. Was it a mistake kissing him? He seemed so over excited about it so why back off?