Chapter 5

I wake up the next morning in Jimin's arms. He looks at me in confusion.

"Why are you here Y/n?"

I slowly get up but he hovers over me and pins me to the bed.
"I said. What. Are. You. Doing here?"

What happened? His aura screamed danger and I couldn't understand why.
"Y-you don't remember?"

"I. Asked. You. First."

"Y-you were drunk and then you confessed saying you loved me and then-

Jimin groaned in anger. His eyes turning darker. I finished my sentence.

"- you kissed me,"

"I What?!"

He mentally slapped himself for doing that. He got off me and got off grabbing his hair in annoyance. I went up to him and tapped his shoulder.

"Jimin?"

"What?!"
He shouted turning towards me. I was so frightened it was horrible being in my position. I couldn't move. But I had to do this.

"And then I kissed you,"
I leaned in and pecked his lips. He gasped looking at me. His strong arms grabbed me by under my shoulders and twirled me around. He had tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry Y/n for acting cold towards you, I just didn't know how to act because I thought you would hate me forever,"

"Of course I don't hate you Jimin! Your the last person I could hate right now!"
I kissed his cheek before he quickly embraced me.

"You don't know how much I love hugging you,"
He smiled saying that.

"Oh I've always wondered why you hug me and never let go!"
I laughed but I flinched when I heard the sounds of a bag dropping and a book.

Me and Jimin looked and saw Taehyung with such a shocked face. Like he had seen a flying cow fly by his face.

"AAAAAAAAAAHH!!! YASSSS BITCHHHHH YASSS!! I TOLD YOU PARK JIMIN!! ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS TO KISS HER. I TOLD YAAAAA HAHAHA IN YOUR FACE LOSER!! BISHHHHHH YOU FUCKING COWARD HIDING ALL THESE YEARS HOPING I WOULD KEEP YOR SECRETS!! WELL GUESS WHAT! I WAS JUST GONNA TELL HER TODAY!! Imagine if you never told her!! Hahahaha!!"

What the fuck?

I bite my lip to hold in my laughter but like always nothing goes my way.

"HAHAHAHAHA JIMIN!!! Oh my god!!"

I run to the door. Why? Because Taehyung will die in the hands of Jimin. I'll leave them to decided who pays for his funeral.

I grab my shoes and run out while hearing Taehyung dramatically screaming-

"AaAaAaAAAAAAAAAAHH!! Y/NNNNNN HELP MEHHHHHHH!!"

"Tae! I HATE YOUUUU!"

"MEEEEEE TOOOOOOO!!"

I chuckle a little because since I'm in public I can only laugh like this.
"Haha,"

Not like-
"AHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

I walk out of the apartment building and make my way to my dorm. Being together with Jimin is all I could ever ask for but still knowing that Jungkook wants to think of the kiss as a mistake does hurt.

I get a message from my phone and look to see...

One New Message: Bangtan Bitches

EnglishJoon:
YOU AND JIMIN?!?

Sleep+Silence=Suga:
Stfu. I need sleep.

MyDadJin:
NOT ON MY WATCH!!

Hobii:
Wow 😳

Sleep+Silence=Suga:
I need my beauty sleep. If you don't shut up I shall dig your grave personally!

TaeTae:
I FOUND OUT FIRST!! Oh and I'm still alive so don't worry!!

Sleep+Silence=Suga:
Why? What'd you do?

TaeTae:
It was something like this...*cough cough.....
"AAAAAAAAAAHH!!! YASSSS BITCHHHHH YASSS!! I TOLD YOU PARK JIMIN!! ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS TO KISS HER. I TOLD YAAAAA HAHAHA IN YOUR FACE LOSER!! BISHHHHHH YOU FUCKING COWARD HIDING ALL THESE YEARS HOPING I WOULD KEEP YOUR SECRETS!! WELL GUESS WHAT! I WAS JUST GONNA TELL HER TODAY!! Imagine if you never told her!! Hahahaha!!"

EnglishJoon:
So who's going?

MyDadJin:
Where?

Hobii:
To Tae's funeral of course!

*Blink. *Blink

I stare at the conversation. HOw did I end up with these guys?!?

As I unlock the door to my dorm a memory flashes past my eyes.
I'm supposed to be Jungkook's fake girlfriend...

A/n: I know this is short but I am having a few troubles. Don't worry! I'll come with a new chapter with more!!