FavreMyInfinity: A Trade [part 1]

For those who haven't seen the last update- I'm back! This next oneshot- Sabre x Infinity Steve- Is kinda old. I wrote it around June so yeah. This was requested a while back. Sadly I have no art for this, so enjoy a thumbnail from one of the Steve Saga videos... I'm not sure which video though, I just found it on google XD

This was requested by @LoveBug515 and the idea for the oneshot belongs to them :D

Ooo, almost forgot to mention, this oneshot has three parts :3

I'm not exactly sure how short/long these parts will be since I've only written them down in a note book, but I think the third part may be the longest :P

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sound of explosions were heard behind us, we ran for our lives and didn't look back. Leaving behind all we had. Lightning shook the heavens and fireballs rained from above. This can't be the end, we had to keep running. Infinity Steve had chased us out of the Rainbow Town, and now he's hunting us down. We've been trying to get him off our trail, by hiding in the forest after flying far away with our elytras. After a while, the sounds of destruction had stopped; we slowed down for a second and listened. Maybe we finally lost him, at least I hope we have. It was ominously quiet, the forest was void of any wild life- as if they had sensed impending doom and hid away.

"Did we.. did we lose him?" Lucas asked. "I- I don't know man... Let's just lay low and keep walking under the trees like we have been," I replied. We started walking, avoiding sticks and anything else that could break the ongoing silence. "I'll walk a bit farther ahead and scout out the area," I whispered to Lucas. He nodded quietly and I started went farther ahead. I looked around, at every detail of the forest. This would be much more serene if we weren't running for our lives. I started to let my guard down a bit, the forest soothing me into a false sense of security when I heard a scream from behind me. "Sabre!", Lucas screamed out. I quickly spun around taking my iron sword out of my 'Inventory'. I saw a flash of lightning and Lucas was struck down. He fell to the ground, probably unconscious. I ran over, only to be stopped dead in my tracks. Infinity Steve landed behind Lucas and summoned a fireball in his hand. He was going to kill Lucas...

"Wait! Stop! Please, I'll do anything!", I cried out. "Just don't hurt him!". Infinity Steve smirked and looked over towards me, it seems he was interested in what I had to say. "Well... I'm waiting." Infinity Steve replied, he sounded as though he was getting very impatient. "A trade..." I said. "I... I will take his place," I said bravely, suddenly feeling more courageous than ever. I was struck with dread though as I realized this is where I will probably die... Infinity Steve looked as if he was considering my offer, which surprised me. The fireball in his hand disappeared. "I'l take your offer," He replied. Well... This is where I die... I had a good run. "Good bye Lucas.. I'll miss you friend.." I whispered. Infinity Steve teleported us away, leaving Lucas lying unconscious on the ground.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(It's no over yet : 3 )

Lucas' POV-

Everything was fine at first. Sabre and I were laying low, hoping that we escaped Infinity Steve. "I'll walk a bit farther ahead and scout out the area," Sabre whispered loud enough for me to hear. I nodded quietly. Sabre started to walk faster than me, getting farther ahead when I began to feel like we were being watch. I looked behind me and saw Infinity Steve not too far behind us. He then flew up into the air. "Sabre!" I screamed, grabbing his attention. After the words left my mouth, I was struck by lightning and I fell to the ground in pain. I couldn't get up, I could barely keep my eyes open. I was still able to hear what was going on, but it was hard to focus. I was in so much pain, slowly drifting in and out of consciousness.

"Wait! Stop! Please, I'll do anything!" I heard Sabre cry out. No.. Sabre please run. Leave me behind. "Well... I'm waiting," I heard a deep voice say, whom I assumed was Infinity Steve. "A trade.... I- I will take his place," Sabre pleaded. Sabre... I tried to yell out, to tell him to leave, but I couldn't; I was helpless. "I'll take your offer," Infinity Steve said. Sabre please, it's not worth it... don't go... It suddenly got silent, then I blacked out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hhh, that cliff hanger makes me sad ;-; poor Lucas.

What will happen next? Find out next time on the Steve Saga Oneshots :D

I have no life :P

Hope Y'all liked part 1, and have a nice day/night

~Saqyoung