FavreMyInfinity: A Trade [part 2]

Okay so I'm here with part 2 of [A Trade] FavremyInfinity / InfinitySabre- Requested by @LoveBug515 :D also I'm sorry, I just had to make the edit of infinity steve as Thanos XD I couldn't resist... Someone was bound to do it anyways, and I'll bet there's at least one person who already has lmao.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It felt like seconds had gone past, until I finally gained consciousness. Everything hurt, and for a second I couldn't remember why. It all came back to me though, what happened with Infinity Steve and... Sabre.. SABRE! Oh my gosh, I hope he's okay. I opened my eyes and noticed that my vision was a bit blurry. I realized that someone was carrying me. "Hello?" I whispered quietly. I finally regained my vision and realized the person carrying me was Light Steve. "Light Steve!" I said happily. Light Steve seemed to jump back a bit, I might have spooked him. He probably didn't realize I was conscious. He gingerly placed me on the ground and waved; he looked relieved to see that I was okay. I smiled at him.

Light Steve took out a sign and wrote on it, eventually placing it down a minute later. It read, "Lucas! Where's Sabre and Rainbow Steve." I don't know how I can break this to him lightly... (hahah... pun sorta intended) "I- Sabre was taken by an evil steve and..." I cut off. This could break him... I just found him- well, he found me, and I don't want him to be sad. I... I guess it's only right for me to tell him. "And.. Rainbow Steve is gone... He was... killed, by two evil steves that fused into a new steve named Infinity Steve... the same steve that has sabre." I finally finished, looking away. I glanced at Light Steve to see a shocked expression on his face; I guess he probably didn't expect things to be this bad. Light Steve took out another sign. "I know how to revive Rainbow Steve, but I don't know what we're going to do about the Sabre situation... I'm not strong enough to fight, and Rainbow Steve will be weak after I bring him back." Light Steve wrote, having to use another sign to finish what he was saying.

Since when did Light Steve know how to bring steves back from the dead? Oh well, it doesn't really matter right now, at least it's some good news. We can save one person. I'm not sure if Sabre is even alive to be honest, and it scares me. Sabre is my best friend, I can't imagine him being gone like Rainbow Steve. Infinity Steve could have locked him away somewhere we'll never find him, or killed him... Light Steve patted me gently on the shoulder, realizing that I wasn't doing too great. I looked up at him and smiled. We still have hope, a light shining bright, even in the darkest of times. (All the light puns muhahahha) We need to stay strong, for Sabre and Rainbow Steve.

Light Steve placed one last sign, asking me if I could walk on my own. "I think I'll be okay, I can walk" I replied, shakily getting up. I flinched a bit at the pain, but I didn't fall down, so that's good. Light Steve picked up all the signs he placed and started to walk. I walked beside him, at a slightly slower pace. After passing through multiple biomes, we finally made it to the center of an ice spike biome, where a temple made of snow stood tall. Light Steve stopped in front of the temple and took out a sign. "May I have some rainbow stone, if you have some that is." I checked my inventory and found a bit of rainbow stone, it wasn't much, but it was something. I grabbed the rainbow stone and handed it to Light Steve. He smiled and got to work, building a machine next to the temple.

I sat down in the snow and watched him work. At first I was a bit confused on why he chose to build it here. I realized later on that it could be because the temple might boost his powers, and keep us much safer than anywhere else we could have gone. The machine he built was interesting; it was different from any machine I've ever seen Sabre build. Light Steve finally stopped building, it looks like he's finished. He looked at me and motioned for me to go into the temple. I went inside and I heard a bunch of lightning a few seconds later. Light Steve had activated the machine.