Show me A good time

+

After I finish thinking about my weird day, I go in my room and take off my jacket and hang it up in the closet, then i took off my shirt and shorts and threw my hair in a messy bun, even when i put it in a ponytail its too long so i put it in a bun. I walk over to the mirror, its not that big of a deal that he was attracted to me I mean when i lived in San Diego guys were all over me, not to brag or anything but it was annoying because they were your typical players so I kinda just forgot about dating and stuff. Guys here look and act different, when i was little me and my parents would come to San Fransisco and visit, it was always prettier and better to me than boring San Diego. I walked downstairs to the kitchen and got out the whipped cream from the fridge and squirted some in my mouth and went into the living room and turned on the radio and the music wasn't loud enough so i turned it up until i felt i was good, and ordinary people by john legend was playing. I started singing to it, "Were just ordinary people." I started dancing around the living room, then when the song was over some Lil Wayne music was playing so i got int and starting dancing into kitchen while i was making cookies and i make THE BEST cookies!

Then I heard the door bell ring, when i went to answer it, it just so happened to be my neighbor.

Him: your music is really loud i can hear it in my living room.(he said as he was looking down at me smiling)

I looked down and realized i was still just in my underwear and bra, i ran up the stairs and shut the door i put on some work out shorts and a tank top. then i went back downstairs.

me; i am so sorry i forgot.

him: don't worry I've seen worse hahahaahaha.

me: its not that funny, and wait your in my house. ( i said as i was taking the cookies out of the oven.)

HIm: yeah, and that's what i smelled

me: yes! I dont mean to brag but i make the best cookies.

him: hha well we will see about that! so tomorrow is monday, how about swimming at 6? because I work.

me:Woah wont the water be cold?

him: no my pool is heated.

me: ok than that works too! haha well I am gonna use the bathroom be right back!

______Sebastians POV!_________________

her house is pretty nice i didnt imagine it clean though i thought it would be messy. these cookie are amazing, maybe i can take some home. I started to walk all around the living room and the song You and Me by lifehouse came on, its one of my favorite songs so i didnt think she would mind so i turned it up a little bit more. I was looking at all the pictures on her stand there was one leaned face down so i lifted it up, i thought it might have fallen down it was a picture of her and her mom and her father they were a cute couple and her mom was beautiful, and she was pretty little teenager.she is even more beautiful now, she is really one of the most attractive girls around here, her eyes caught me when i bumpd into her i looked down to her eyes and kind of just broke in half when she walked away! i put it back standing upright and when i turned around she was out of the bathroom.

_____________back to Zena's POV___________________

when i got done using the bathroom he was looking at all my moms old pictures of me i didnt want any of them in the house so i got rid of them except one but that was embarrassing! he was smiling at them, and one of my favorite songs was on i started walking to the kitchen to grab a cookie while singing to the song, i grabbed a cookie and turned towards him, his mouth was wide open. i walked towards him shutting his mouth saying