vi

Before Namjoon could even say anything to Yoongi, more screams came outside. Jin looked at Yoongi who seemed frightened, Jin had gotten a little worried. So Jin had whispered something to Namjoon ears. "Yoongi-ah, how about you maybe take a nap first and we'll tell you later?" Namjoon asked, though Yoongi knew he didn't have a choice. Yoongi just simply nodded, he wasn't in the mood to argue.

So Jin picked up Yoongi and carried him upstairs. As Yoongi held onto Jin he looked down, afraid that he would fall. Like many times when his parents carried him when he was younger. Jin must have felt Yoongi clenching harder so he simply said, "Don't worry, I got you. You won't ever fall." Jin rubbed his back for comfort. When they reached Yoongi's room Jin had laid him on the bed.

"Alright, let me tuck you in and you can-" Jin looked up to see Yoongi already asleep. Jin said said chuckled when he tucked in Yoongi, Jin turned off the lights and looked back to finally have a son. "I hope he doesn't go away." Jin sighed closing the door and heading downstairs. When Jin walked down the stairs and reached the living room he saw Namjoon, but no screaming so far. "What did you do?" Jin asked since Namjoon had the 'I did somethings' look.

"I just told our fans that we are going to go to the airport..." Namjoon said placing down his phone. "Really Joonie? Well it's not my fault if you start getting hate." Jin walked over and kissed Namjoon's cheek. "It's fine, I'll just tell everybody that it was Jungkook and he forgot to log out of my account." Namjoon explained if he did get hate. Then he saw Jin giving him a look, "What? Jungkook is coming home today at night." Namjoon informed. Jin eyes looked at Namjoon, "What?! You didn't tell me that our son is coming back home today?!" Jin yelled in happiness.

Jin was so excited he started to cook and clean. "Uh, babe you don't need to cook or clean. He's our son, not the president of Korea." Namjoon said getting up to stop Jin. "Honey, Jungkook hasn't been home in years. I thought I would never see him again." Jin sighed continuing to cook. Suddenly they heard a knock at the door, "That quick?" Jin said rushing to open the door. When he open it, Jin was shocked.

Hey guys! I just made a new account, I will not be posting anymore books on here I am transferring it to my other account called UnordinaryDonkey but I will still post chapters of this book. I have really good other books that will be soon published on that account!