Chapter 44.

~•Bethany•~

She glances over her shoulder towards the entrance before walking my way

"Oh wow, you look great!" She grins.

"So do you." I stand to hug her.

"Oh please. I look bummy and we both know it." She laughs. "I just came to pick up a little something sweet while I was out getting some groceries."

She turns her head and looks at the girls.

"And who would these two beautiful girls be?"

"This is Serena and Angel." I say, pointing them both out. "Girls this is an old friend of mine, Gabby."

"Hi." Serena waves.

"Hi." Angel echoes, followed by a little wave.

"Aren't you just the cutest." Gabby smiles. "Ugh, I always wanted a little girl, but hey. I was still blessed to have a little boy."

"Aw you have a son? Do you have any pictures?" I ask.

We spend the next hour or so showing off pictures of our children and catching up.

We make sure to also exchange our recent numbers to keep in touch.

Her phone suddenly vibrates and the smile slips from her face as she glances at it.

"Oh." She stands suddenly. "I didn't realize how long we'd been talking. I have to go. It was great meeting you two beauties, and it was great seeing you again Bethany."

"Great seeing you-" She leaves before I even finish talking.

Hm, weird.

She didn't even get the ice cream she came in for.

"Um, Bethany?" I look at Serena. "Angel is eating napkins again."

I pull the soggy paper from Angel's hand and mouth, checking to make sure I got it all, before cleaning both the girl's faces with baby wipes.

"Okay, lets go ladies. Before I see someone else I know." I joke, helping them grab their stuff before we leave.

~Terrance~

Oh my beautiful niece

Still so damn sexy.

I lick my lips at just the thought of having her again.

Having that baby filled her out in all the right places...

"Sooo you really expect me to just sit here and watch this bitch play mami to my daughter?" The hoe in the passenger seat says, crossing her arms. "You promised you'd get rid of her soon."

I groan and turn my head to look at her.

"Bitch. You don't run nothing but that mouth. I should have been killed you." She shuts her mouth. "But you're of use to me, so you can live for now."

She stares back at me wide eyed.

I reach over and tightly grab her face with one hand.

"Don't you even for a second think you'd still be living if it wasn't for me. I'm the one allowing you to breathe. Understand?"

She nods her head quickly.

"That's what I thought. Now shut the fuck up and sit back."