Chapter 30

J.JK

(Warning! There may be mature related statements or actions in this chapter. But, I don't really think it's that steamy tho. But if you can't handle the nasty, please move on to chapter 31.)

"Come on, Jimin-ah! The Dare card clearly said that you'd have to do a strip tease or suffer the punishment!" Carmele noona whines like a child.

Jimin hyung's entire face is flushed with embarrassment but he has a grin on his face that he quickly wipes away, "N-no way! What is the punishment anyway?" He's stumbling over his words as he shakes his tiny hands in front of his face frantically. I can tell he's drunk enough to say yes. He just needs a little pushing. He never says no to dancing.

"You'd have to make out with the person you like in this room, hyung. We both know you wouldn't do that,"  I answer for Carmele noona whilst laughing knowingly. If it's even possible, his cheeks burn even brighter.

"Guys, if he doesn't want to do it just pick someone else." Yoongi hyung grumbles in annoyance, downing his bottle of soju. Everybody frowns at him. Jieun noona, with her hands on her hips, says to him, "Oppa, we're all adults here and we all want to have a bit of fun. Loosen up a bit?" She tipsily gets up to open another bottle.

Yoongi hyung mumbles something undecipherable but he nods reluctantly anyways.

"MUSIC!" Hobi hyung yells a bit too loudly. We all cheer when Jimin hyung makes his way to the center of the circle. Khristine noona laughs a bit before playing a sexy song. It's not long before Jimin hyung is really getting into the dance. I see him smirk like he knows he looks good while he's thrusting his hips against the ground like a freaking stripper. He launches into a full fledged spin which earns lots and lots of cheers from the ladies. By the time his spinning has come to a stop his shirt has somehow run away from him, leaving him shirtless and his toned upper half bare for all of us to see. I roll my eyes at the familiar daring version of himself. He bites his lip before smirking and running a hand through his hair sexily. He winks at Taetae hyung and me. I don't know what happens clearly but we're suddenly spiked with adrenaline and both me and Tae are dancing  right beside him.

And then the music suddenly stops.

"Oppa! Come on, they looked amazing!" Jieun noona pouts at Yoongi hyung, whose cheeks are flushed a bright red. No doubt because of Jimin hyung's little show.

"Give chances to others," is all he says before sitting back down.

"OkaaaAAyy," Jimin hyung giggles shyly. And there's his shy side. He's drunk so instead of sitting down on the ground successfully, he lands right on Yoongi hyung's lap. I don't bother to voice out that I literally heard him whimper right before Jimin hyung says, "Oh, sorry, hyung." He blushes apologetically before moving away from hyung's lap and sitting on the space beside him. "I-it's alright, Minnie," he says, blinking a few times.

Jimin hyung smiles at him sweetly before turning his gaze to Hoseokie hyung. "Hyung! Truth or Dare?"

Hobi hyung already looks waaaayy too drunk but he still drinks more soju. "Dare!"

Jimin hyung picks up a Dare card before smiling when he reads it silently at first. "Eat a handful of uncooked noodles!"

"Do it, do it!~" We all chant. So he clumsily gets up, moves over to the table counter. Takes the instant noodles, rips it open with his teeth, pushes a hand inside it, and shoves the noodles in his mouth. We all explode in complete utter laughter, some of us nearly crying at the sight. Hobi hyung chokes on the noodles and he quickly rushes to the bathroom.