Chapter 1: The Golden Trio

Harry Potter , Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger went to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. It was their forth year at Hogwarts and the Triwizard Tournament was taking place at Hogwarts. The Triwizard Tournament is when 3 schools choose one champion to fight for their school in three complicated challenges.These champions are selected by putting their name in the Goblet of Fire, if your over 16, and the Goblet of Fire will choose one champion from each school. The schools that came to Hogwarts are Bauxbatons and Durmstang. Harry and Hermione seemed to think that Ron was in love with one girl from Bauxbatons, Fleur Dealacour. He was always looking at her and got nervous when she was around, but Ron insisted that he was still in love with his girlfriend, Lavender Brown.

It was the day when the choosing of the champions would take place. Harry, Ron and Hermione gathered in the Great Hall where their Headmaster, Proffeser Dumbledore stood by the Goblet of Fire. When everyone was seated, the ceremony began. The first name that the Goblet of fire spit out was Viktor Krum from Durmstang. The second one was Fluer Delacour from Bauxbatons. Ron seemed to cheer the loudest out of everyone when she was choosen. The last name was Cedric Diggory from Hogwarts. Harry and Ron noticed Hermione was awfully happy with this champion.

One day, during transfiguration with Proffeser Mcgonagall, they learned how to ballroom dance. Everyone wondered why, but there question was soon answered. As part of a tradition of the Triwizard tournament, everyone from forth year and up was to participate in the Yule Ball, which was a dance. All the girls seemed very excited, but the boys, not so much.

"Who will you guys ask to the dance?" Harry asked Ron and Hermione after their lesson.

"Hmmm, I'm not quite sure yet" replied Hermione looking at harry.

"I'm not sure either" said Harry rather quitely looking very uncomfortable, "Who will you go with Ron?"

Ron had already ran away fast, like he was avoiding this conversation, to the lesson Harry and Hermione hated most. Potions class.