Chapter 4: Rons date

A/N

OK GUYS... SO THIS IS WHEN THIS STORY STARTS GETTING WIERD... BUT JUST KEEP READING CUZ I PROMISE IT GETS BETTER!!! :P

BTW: SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN ON WATTPAD FOR A LONG TIME; I'VE BEEN SO BUSY

The evening of the Yule ball arrived and harry was walking with Cho to find a seat along with Cedric and Hermione. Harry thought that Cho looked okay but she didn't compare to how beautiful Hermione was. 1 hour had passed and Ron was nowhere to be seen.

They always start the dance off with the 3 champion and their date so Lavender and Viktor, Fleur and this guy named Neville and Cedric and Hermione can out and stated dancing. Harry and Cho soon joined the dance floor. After 2 hours of dancing they were tired so they decided to go sit down and have desert.

They were sitting there eating their pudding when Hermione looked down on the dance and started shouting at the top of her lungs. "MERLIN'S BEARD! IS THAT RON DANCING WITH-NO IT CAN'T BE I'M PROBABLY JUST IMAGINING THIS. IT CAN'T REALLY BE HAPPINING! HARRY COME LOOK! IS THAT REALLY RON DANCING WITH HIM?"

Harry went over to go look what Hermione was talking about. They were about 100 people circling two people dancing in the middle Ron and SNAPE? "No! This can't be it just can't. I know Ron likes Snape and all, but to go to a dance with him! That's just nasty!" Said harry in anger.

They watched for a while in disgust and silence. Ron and Snape kept dancing for a long time when they finally stopped, they leaned in close and kissed. All of a sudden, Hermione vomited. Harry didn't blame her, that sight was disgusting.