Step 1: Traveling to NYC

PLAY AIRPLANE AND AIRPLANE PT.2

OKAY!

First things first right after getting the tickets online we booked a flight from Jacksonville FL to NYC with two stops, Philadelphia and Laguardia. I took and experienced this trip thanks to my mom who was with me in New York.

Our flight was at 2 but we arrived there at 12:30 through security and hungry. I had skipped that day of school, Friday the day before the concert, but ya know its BTS and I WAS GOING TO THE BEST CONCERT EVER THAT WAS SO HARD TO GET TICKETS FOR SO WE DIDN'T CARE.

After security we went to an in airport restaurant, Chili's- which was kinda bad food. We then went and got Starbucks, even though I was already hyper for the trip. We then sat in front of our gate for remaining time. I had told my mom about everything I could during our awful lunch. Told her about crazy people and the fanchant's/ARMY bombs and how things would probably work along with showing her Citi fields twitter and Concert videos. 

While we were waiting I was getting very anxious about boarding because I just wanted to be there already. My mom had bought priority seating because my mom knew that I was gonna be anxious. I was wearing my Suga jacket with black jeans and berkenstocks. We had carryon bags and were so excited until we got on the plane.

The plane was so FREAKING SMALL. I didn't think my bag would fit in the above head bins but with shoving it did. I had a lot of clothes because we had planned what we were wearing for the concert but not anything else so we just kinda brought everything.

The flight in three words is cramped, tiring, and funny. I'm 6 ft tall so the small seats were not in my favor. I was so tired of being on the plane but we had entertainment of two guys who were drinking a couple rows behind us- they were hilarious. Also there were these two guys in plaid beside us who we had nice conversations with who were almost going to the same place as us. We had listened to BTS the whole way starting with j-hopes airplane.

When we arrived we were slightly late. Thinking we were gonna miss our next plane, we speed walked to the other side of the airport. If anyone knows the layout of Philadelphias airport, we went from the A terminal to the C terminal , right after taking a bus to the airport from the plane than from the airport onto another bus to  the other gates- with the two plaid shirt guys with us, they were going to Richard. 

We then waited at that gate for probably 20 min when we had less then an hour when we arrived. The plaid guys were at the gate across from us. They teased us that we were following them, they were very nice. 

We got on our airplane to Laguardia which was ever so slightly bigger then the one before, someone helped me with my bag while mom got hers up to the bin. The plane ride to Laguardia was about 40 minutes. The sun was setting and we flew by the Statue of Liberty- I got some really good photos on my phone. When we arrived it was dark and we were very disoriented- the bad air quality did not help. 

We had planned on getting a Uber to get to our booked hotel. We had called for an Uber and the instructions said two go to the third level garage parking. We had been so confused we just stood there being confused. This random guy then came up to us and asked if we needed a ride, I did not trust but we were lost, confused, and hungry so we followed him. He told jus he was from a company similar to Uber and showed us all his stats and reviews. I still didn't trust him and felt uncomfortable but we needed to get to the hotel. He let me hold his drivers license to make me feel better, it didn't it looked fake and didn't have a hologram like Floridas does. He drove us to our hotel taking shortcuts and over bridges to go around the traffic, which made me feel very nervous. I will never forget how big his trunk was when we were putting our bags in.

We made it to the hotel safe and sound. We had a really nice hotel with a queen bed, view of Empire State building, and nice contemporary furnishing. When we arrived we facetimed my sister who wanted to come but couldn't because of her SAT otherwise she would've come. 

When we were on the phone I finally had the realization that I was gonna see BTS and that I was in NYC. I started balling my eyes out as I sat on the bed looking at the city.

WOOOOOOO

part 1 done I'm gonna do part 2 of the first night and what we did before going to concert.